NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Moms crew just paints trains right? cuz ive been lookin for something/anything other than a train and have come up short...is there a single one outside of a train yard? please show me....

seriously.......why even start????? does the moms crew even concern you???? didnt think so....

bump that sicr-des-anger wall....shits got burnt up

that woem and relm is fire also....

oh yeah helper ,anytime you want man up , and not just run your inter mouth like the rest of the ltf fags,just step up! your just a little homie,like the rest of these kids,don't kid your self.

iwasnt even talkin shit,, yall just got all emotional real quick, i just asked if yall were a train crew cuz i havent seen any street spots, but shit i love a fight, i live in charlotte now, pm me and ill give you my address so we can get this done, i wasnt hatin til now, cant wait! :)

iwasnt even talkin shit,, yall just got all emotional real quick, i just asked if yall were a train crew cuz i havent seen any street spots, but shit i love a fight, i live in charlotte now, pm me and ill give you my address so we can get this done, i wasnt hatin til now, cant wait! :)

internet_serious_business.jpg

yo, i might be a newbie, but i knew rek6 when he was writing joker ngw, and i remember when abc crew was killin raleigh, but i feel u though. so i might be a newbie, but i aint no new jack

no disrespect intended, just observing a bunch of "new" people on the thread lately thats all. not calling you a newjack or anything... take that for what its worth..

as far as what a.a. wrote, the state is pretty big, so don't limit MOMS to where you live.

Some crews rise above a "local" scene, thats all.. (The scene here isn't like it was in Atl and you will notice that soon..there are similarities though on internet shit talking etc...)

Welcome to the NC Graf thread...

Woem & Relm dope wall..I have to head that way soon and see what develops..