NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you knew your history then you would have seen all the many styles that sicr

has had in the many years that he has been crushing shit

sounds like your jealous that your freights dont get caught like that

......if you painted more then they might

hell I wish my freights got caught as much as his but I dont paint as much as he does

-so I dont expect them to

so in other words...........

BUMP SICR

That Sicr sucks. Stop bumping stuff that sucks. White accents with three dots...same letters every time, sometimes a different fill. Same stock background everytime. Bump DES, JERX, 1053

you trying to diss on sicr is funny... you are a fucking joke.

agreed.

bump those highway spots, ohh yeahhh he's biting dose for painting billboards yeahhhh...

riiiight. gaysers never gone any bigger than one wack panel or door. wait i bet as i say this he'll look for

some picture no one's ever seen cuz it sucks.

jealousy's a bitch

i wasn't talking to you--dose green paints characters--

get your shit right.

I'm glad you got an outline homey...put your stuff up...and oh yeah get some newer stuff.

l_1587c9e44f543a0663bdc30c440cf871.jpg

Yeah you see, this whole...production was kinda my vision, with ideas from SK8NC and a crappy piece from knate and a hot chick from him as well... so I mean I'f you're gonna put up stuff, put up stuff where there was little bit of effort involved. Not something meant to simply be huge, and at least put up the finished picture.

Let's see your stuff...

and you think sicr sucks

^^^^

weareborntodie you are right...i knew i liked the way you think...

as far as the sicr comment, everyone can hate him and say whatever they want, bottom line is that the man is up, regardless of what you think the man is UP...He has his own style, it's original..its good..

and if you don't paint fr8's then your opinion on fr8's means nothing..

its a whole different world, even for someone like me that has been in the game probably as long as you have been alive..

not trying to diss ya but just making sure that you respect what has been done by people before you..

just do your thing and paint...

peace

^go do some more dose green bites and stop frontin like your some shit.ya'll just a bunch of pussies with your panties in a jealousy bunch.when you been doing this more then a couple months,or get in a crew that has graffiti writers in it ,get back at me.other wise go back to your daisy chain and shut the fuck up.

i wasn't talking to you--dose green paints characters--

get your shit right.

>> you talk a lot of shit but you ain't sayin nothing. this is the last i entertain your ignorance...

doze green videos...

doze green characters...

cover.jpg

overlord.gif

obsoe characters...

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_9843.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

stop playin' yourself fool... that's a doze green bite???

what cause it has empty eyes? ...with some extra lines??

what the fuck is the same you fuckin' lame?

get the fuck off my nuts fool or i'll give you plenty to talk shit about...

i've been meaning to go see some friends in ashville for some time now.

i'll show you just how i get down ya fuck.

IMG_9727.jpg

if you look closely you'll see the gyser "diss" on the nose...weak, the band-aid diss...that was kinda clever, didn't leave a name though, kids wanna fuck with me but don't REALLY wanna fuck with me.

you can't even rock characters...why i even bothered responding to your lame ass is beyond me.

obsoe...not saying your a biter bur fot the sake of argument i can see where he is coming from....the characters do look some what similar

i would say yours were inspired by....but not a dead-on bite

and i wouldn't say thats a gyser diss on the nose......that was a tag that he did right before

you arrived at that spot.....before any of this bullshit shit-taliking ever started.....

im not talking shit to you so don't take it that way......i respect what you do....unlike your 12

year old side-kick

could be influence (some that happens in art, what if only one person had ever done abstract expressionism, and everyone else was too afraid to "bite")

seems more like coincidental similarities, whiiich probably stem from the fact that they both paint faces.

bump the obsoe faces, and fuck the haters