NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Graffiti kids tearing up those rooms of theres...

That's some of the ugliest stuff Raleigh has to offer, the only good stuff, the sk8nc, an old mines hand, and those are the best slimes out and phaeds brought no game to raleigh and that's one of three pieces I've seen from Flu, actually his second best thing out...at least its not his hand thats dang everywhere...and AM--AM are some snitchin little bitches.

That's some of the ugliest stuff Raleigh has to offer, the only good stuff, the sk8nc, an old mines hand, and those are the best slimes out and phaeds brought no game to raleigh and that's one of three pieces I've seen from Flu, actually his second best thing out...at least its not his hand thats dang everywhere...and AM--AM are some snitchin little bitches.

I like Phades symbol shit. I always though it was something dope to look at, ya know, something a bit more creative than letters scrolled across a wall.

and the third flick from the bottom is fucking dope, the lighting under the bridge fucked me up while trying to take it but whatever. Go up to it personally. That shit blew my mind.

I can only laugh to keep from crying...

His stuff is creative most def, its just that stuff isn't clean...in person the pink phaeds is even less, but then again in person you can see why it's hard to keep something clean at that spot. I've seen that 3d in person, it is pretty cool in person, just a wee bit faded though. Yeah some peeps went over all of that then that stuff ALL got buffed. H Street is locked right now.

That's some of the ugliest stuff Raleigh has to offer, the only good stuff, the sk8nc, an old mines hand, and those are the best slimes out and phaeds brought no game to raleigh.

im so confused why you included sk8nc in the good stuff, and any of those slimes for that matter

Sorry I meant those aren't the best slimes out. Forgot the rest of the contraction...and that SK8NC third picture down is ill. Slime can put some stuff out, if any of it survived the mass buff of Raleigh. There's probably no SK8NC left either. For these writers and even for Raleigh, this is all old, weak, and does not at all represent the good stuff. I'd like to meet that Slimer dude he gets some ill spots. Everyone in NC is "too good" to hit spots, and says that the only thing worth hitting is freights. Who knows after Raleigh just got cracked down on thanks to AM and BERZ, maybe there right. Its nice to see wrecks caused by people turning there heads to look at an insane piece.