NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
is it just me or does any one else think making a background scene on a wall, or canvas, then slapping some graffiti on top of it is just really bad art?

depends on how the words are brought into the background and vice versa........

.....in this case the cadet is positioned pretty good but the stai is kind of just put there

but atleast those kids are trying to do something and not the same old shit.....

......its also to bad aloha already did some simple shit over the stai and didn't let the wall ride out for a good week

.......serioulsy there were plenty of places to to do a simple

did it have to be right over his name????? thats just disrespectful in my eyes

aslo my OPINION.....dont want to hurt anybodies feelings on this thread

depends on how the words are brought into the background and vice versa........

.....in this case the cadet is positioned pretty good but the stai is kind of just put there

but atleast those kids are trying to do something and not the same old shit.....

......its also to bad aloha already did some simple shit over the stai and didn't let the wall ride out for a good week

.......serioulsy there were plenty of places to to do a simple

did it have to be right over his name????? thats just disrespectful in my eyes

aslo my OPINION.....dont want to hurt anybodies feelings on this thread

it was dissed, i dissed the dis...look a lil closer.

some kid did a bullshit face character over stai....i liked the stai piece and it pissed me off, so i dissed it.

I looked at that wall close up hoping to get a whole connected shot but like everything on that wall, it didn't last..some reason I was thinking that would have lasted a bit longer than the normal but what the fuck do I know ... Anyway the wall came out nice, I like the fact that at least they tried and it came out decent..props again..