Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest monty burns

uk wall flixs

Re: eh?

Originally posted by SIVE

whose that with Cor ? its not all his is it???

yea mate, its all cor......dont know why he done that little random bit though, took him about 3 weeks to finish it as always :lol:

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by printscreen

HORRORS PIECE BY RTWO HIS LAS IN THE UK:(

'We All Die Alone' :(

oh man i have to watch Donnie Darko now... (for about the six-thousandth time)...

great posting printscreen.

Sorry for barging in, but this seemed the best place to post this without it vanishing down to thread hell...

REQUEST TO OLD SCHOOL UK WRITERS

This is a long shot but here goes...

During the late 80s and early 90s I used to trade flix just like everyone else but in the mid 90s I got busted and the Police took everything I had and because I was convicted I never got anything back. I'm trying to find photographs of my own work so if you have any flix by me in your old collections please email me at: iamsime@yahoo.co.uk

I was writing Sime, Syme or Sighm and I was in the crews MCE, FYS and BHS. I also used to do a black & white fanzine called Maximum Overdrive. If u have any flix by me, please let me know as I'd love to get my collection back together. If any old schoolers can remember me then drop me a line anyway.

*please note, I'm the old Sime from Sunderland in the North East of England. I've now found out there are three other Simes (1 in US, 1 in London and 1 in Germany) but they aint me

here's hoping....

RAH! that solo is frizzesh, i think the vaze says VAER on purpose and also big up the WSR flicks too much styles... trains on the brains ARRRGH!