Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest monty burns

uk wall flixs

Originally posted by printscreen

jus coz he's religous now dosent mean its not ill as fuk... an he deffinatly paid his dues to the ileagal side of graff.. jus my opinion

nah it should be dedicated to the street or his bredrins or even his mum not some gay jesus bollocks. yeh its a nice piece but allow it cos it aint real man tings.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by calculust

nah it should be dedicated to the street or his bredrins or even his mum not some gay jesus bollocks. yeh its a nice piece but allow it cos it aint real man tings.

could you do beter? hav you dun as much steel? do you know the circumstances of him puttin it up?

this is a fucking good page, plenty of new shit, feeling all the french stuff and the westbourne park update. that ster and crave is damn fresh. and i love nylons ability to produce blingin chrome pieces...

lets hope the next page is as good.......

Originally posted by printscreen

could you do beter? hav you dun as much steel? do you know the circumstances of him puttin it up?

Before you start chucking shit think of who you could be talking to.. Good chap...:cool:

Originally posted by droptheknife

Before you start chucking shit think of who you could be talking to.. Good chap...:cool:

i wasnt chukin it,maybe it came out wrong.. they wer mearly questions

Ster...

Anyone who knows him,as i do, will know he is a diamond bloke. His religious beliefs are his business, as is another WSR writer. It doesnt affect his graf quality, or his attitude. Heres a bloke who has sacrificed (no pun) a bit for graf, so long may he paint!

Originally posted by Locofanclub

Ster...

Anyone who knows him,as i do, will know he is a diamond bloke. His religious beliefs are his business, as is another WSR writer. It doesnt affect his graf quality, or his attitude. Heres a bloke who has sacrificed (no pun) a bit for graf, so long may he paint!

nicely said mate .... big up the old wsr STER RTWO ARMS MORN PIZ

now look here i didnt mean to ruin a page with silly chat was just being a funny cunt. well trying anyway. i respect ster as writer of course, always loved his and the rest of wsr's stuff. just think jesus love is W A K. ok?

i just remembered why i try not to post on 12, just read!

now look here i didnt mean to ruin a page with silly chat was just being a funny cunt. well trying anyway. i respect ster as writer of course, always loved his and the rest of wsr's stuff. just think jesus love is W A K. ok?

i just remembered why i try not to post on 12, just read!

No probs fella...an extar dose of phunky phresh Ster stuff next week me thinks...i will sort the flix out! :)

each to their own....if youre down with yo momma or "the street" then cool. put it up. if youre down with god, hit him up init. standard.