uk wall flixs

Guest monty burns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by OrangeFanta

http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/v115/OrangeFanta/200504/DSCF0011.jpg'>

Something far to big for me to take a photo of.

whose this by? it looks quality. cheers for keeping us updated on the plymouth scene. is there much illegal action going on down their besides all the boards etc? i was down there a couple of months back and saw someone getting up loads, couldnt recognise/remember what they wrote, but they had done the front of the train station and had done something up the scafolding where c&a etc used to be.

mail me through my profile, it would be good to hear about whts going on in plymouth at the moment. cheers

i remember seein boards around building sites being painted in the 80s the first time I went to London on a graff-tip but its something I never really thought about til now. I suppose the boards are all legals yeah? That's a good idea...why have I never thought of that before? Maybe I did an just can't remember in my old age....

Anyway, who did u ask? Just see the gaffer on the site or something? Are they usually sweet about paintin them? Might have a go at this myself and get my lazy arse in gear.

Sime.

(still not managed to get them flix scanned on yet)

im not too sure about the boards mate. the work going on in plymouth city centre is all stuff done by the city council so i assume that they are involved in some way or another. the central bus depot has all been painted ( i'll put some flix up of that soon) and that was organised by a local lifestyle/music listing magazine along with the city council. i assume that it all depends on the cities attitude to graff. plymouth likes to see itself as a 'cool street culture city' (not that this is a good thing) what with the increase in the student population moving down there, so the council seem pretty cool about promoting legal graffiti. i don't know what the attitude towards it is in different cities is though.

Originally posted by plymski1

im not too sure about the boards mate. the work going on in plymouth city centre is all stuff done by the city council so i assume that they are involved in some way or another. the central bus depot has all been painted ( i'll put some flix up of that soon) and that was organised by a local lifestyle/music listing magazine along with the city council. i assume that it all depends on the cities attitude to graff. plymouth likes to see itself as a 'cool street culture city' (not that this is a good thing) what with the increase in the student population moving down there, so the council seem pretty cool about promoting legal graffiti. i don't know what the attitude towards it is in different cities is though.

We got the ok from the council to paint the boards, who then gave us £1000 of paint to get it started!!

Originally posted by izeh

We got the ok from the council to paint the boards, who then gave us £1000 of paint to get it started!!

Have the council given the go ahead to start building appartments on that site? i read something in the paper about new appartments on moon street but wasnt sure if it was there.

Originally posted by plymski1

Ive seen similar projects in Bristol, Dublin and Barcalona.

Archived