uk wall flixs

Guest monty burns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by FRESH_FRANK+Mar 8 2006, 07:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FRESH_FRANK - Mar 8 2006, 07:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SolidAsCunt@Mar 9 2006, 12:49 AM

are you fucking talking to me or what

LOL YEAH I AM ACTUALLY. YOU A FUNNY CUNT, THIS IS REALLY KEEPING ME AMUSED ;)

[/b]

ME ASWEL. U GO ON ABOUT ME BEING FUCKED UP YET YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO I AM. YOUR POSTS SHOW THIS. I SWEAR YOUR FROM A DIFFERENT PLANET.

AND FOR THE RECORD. WE HAVE NEVER MET.

for fucks sake solidascunt, frank has offered to take this little argument up on his pm or msn or whatever, the rest of us are bored to shit with you making your pathetic little comebacks. he is continually ripping it out of you and comin out on top, why not save yourself the public humiliation and take it up with him in private or else give up altogether.

Originally posted by nocomprende@Mar 9 2006, 12:26 PM

for fucks sake solidascunt, frank has offered to take this little argument up on his pm or msn or whatever, the rest of us are bored to shit with you making your pathetic little comebacks. he is continually ripping it out of you and comin out on top, why not save yourself the public humiliation and take it up with him in private or else give up altogether.

Oh dear, the irony...

Originally posted by iamokru+Mar 9 2006, 03:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iamokru - Mar 9 2006, 03:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SolidAsCunt@Mar 8 2006, 10:56 PM

u muggy cunt.

Who are you tommy johnson? You gonna come round my manor all tooled up an smash fuck out of me?

[/b]

LOL :haha: THAT MADE ME LAUGH.

TOMMY: WHAT U RECKON?

ROD: U LOOK LIKE A VICAR.

TOMMY: IT'S PRADA YOU CUNT!

Originally posted by MR E@Mar 7 2006, 05:36 AM

the 203 crew or twenty three crew i write is just me and my mates. i hope there isn't another one :huh2: if there is we'll just go back to TC i think i have some new myze and dem flicks from there i'll have a looook. nice one.

couldnt be bothered to find loads of flicks to prove the point

236zz.jpg

Originally posted by the infamous one+Mar 7 2006, 02:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (the infamous one - Mar 7 2006, 02:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-smack_crack@Mar 6 2006, 06:21 PM

has anybody seen the tracksides between brent cross and goldersgreen station on the nothern line. its by soar and 2 other guys, not sure who

was me, soar and etik

[/b]

bruv your sick. from wot iv heard local writers r pleased bout that hits. transport feds aint so tho

Originally posted by smack_crack+Mar 11 2006, 06:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (smack_crack - Mar 11 2006, 06:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by the infamous one@Mar 7 2006, 02:32 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-smack_crack@Mar 6 2006, 06:21 PM

has anybody seen the tracksides between brent cross and goldersgreen station on the nothern line. its by soar and 2 other guys, not sure who

was me, soar and etik

bruv your sick. from wot iv heard local writers r pleased bout that hits. transport feds aint so tho

[/b]

any1 got fliks of the trakside?

Archived