uk wall flixs

Guest monty burns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no comprende you have a point. as far as your concerned me and dis have just blown out that mace piece for no reason. but that dub had been dogged and written all over. plus there is plans to do the whole of wandsworth soon so it would be getting gone over anyway. i didn't do it to disrespect mace, i met the guy and he was sound as. Plus i don't know who you are. maybe your a good writer who's been doing it for a long time then respect to you but you could just be another shit stirrer on the internet. i'm guessin you've been around a while cos you know that walls been there for years, and there's no need to gun me. i'm not out for beef, just to paint..

and spray man i this is a graffiti website for graff flicks if you don't like my photos don't look.

(look at my post's i have posted hundreds of other peoples post all over this site)

the 203 crew or twenty three crew i write is just me and my mates. i hope there isn't another one :huh2: if there is we'll just go back to TC i think i have some new myze and dem flicks from there i'll have a looook. nice one.

Originally posted by MR E@Mar 6 2006, 08:40 PM

plus there is plans to do the whole of wandsworth soon so it would be getting gone over anyway.

hows a jam gonna work at wandsworth? Good luck gettin 40 + people in with roasting it up...

:five-o: :five-o: will show up in No time surely.

fair play to you choe, didnt know it had been dogged out...

people got a point, but i cant imagine the filth could successfully nab 40+ people. also, they aint all gonna arrive at once, and if pigs do show up, then we can have a proper fuckin rumble!!! put the Millwall hooligans to shame!

DTP are sicker than AIDS....

Archived