THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

street slaps page homie^^^^

anyways.. yo gups!! thanks man, your pack was sent out to you already.. let me know when u get it.. hope you like the collabs... i just finished watching your video on youtube with the extinguisher..

yo christo-f.... does that guys (war) grenades have a german fat cap on his shit???!!! lol

Hahaha, prob not.

I just remember sweeping back through the older pages here and thinking 'goddamnit, all the cool ideas have already been done!!' when I saw it. I don't think it's a big deal if you don't make it your signature thing. I still do a grenade every now and then when I get tired of doing knives.

There's only a limited amount of iconic images in the world, overlap will occur simply based on the ratio of writers to icons, not because of any kind of biting.

street slaps page homie^^^^

anyways.. yo gups!! thanks man, your pack was sent out to you already.. let me know when u get it.. hope you like the collabs... i just finished watching your video on youtube with the extinguisher..

yo christo-f.... does that guys (war) grenades have a german fat cap on his shit???!!! lol

german fat caps