THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by skirmfirm+Jan 12 2006, 05:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (skirmfirm - Jan 12 2006, 05:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-QuickRun@Jan 11 2006, 05:30 PM

Heres some not welcome, stencil looking stickers.  Printed from my computer, onto usps stickers, packing tape put over so ink doesn't run (hopefully), cut out.  like em? There about 2.5 by 3 or so, don't know exact measures.

Got the design from some site with anti bush stencils.  Never seen the stencils up anywhere so I think its okay.  Sent an email and they said it was fine with them.

you could just save time and have an everlastin sticker by actually cutting it out and stncilling it.

No nothing stops ink running.

stickersss8pp.jpg

[/b]

STRAIGHT HAVIK BITE!

Originally posted by QuickRun@Jan 14 2006, 01:15 AM

bringing him into the world sometime soon. Won't be called blanko, he's named bloopa. Still needa do some final revisions and additions.

Yo can I get a little feedback on this, I'm thinking of putting some up today, just wondering if you think they need any last minute changes. I still think its missing something, but I could just be doubting myself.

Ive never heard of havik, and evolved that peace myself, and have many sketched that show that, fair enough, id like to see this guys work, and make up my own mind, but as for STRAIGHT BITE, i think i would have had to sit there and copy his stuff to do that. also none of the letters that are in havik are in that peace,

Heres a peace from 04.

nerkcw16vd.jpg

hm. senor faze. dont hate on the man who's helpin u. he's just lettin in on the deal.

my advice, is sketch it out. pc programs are ok, for fuckin around. but for puttin it up, put a little more heart into it. (no offense)

clickin a mouse isnt going to help ur graff game. its about the love of the street, not the looks of a program.

about the straight block letters... i'm diggin it. practive it with pencil, or pen and hit it up.

good looks.