ba-ba-ba-baltimore

b-mo burna

Originally posted by angelofdeath

glad to see that dyer/meca trailer was taken back....

bonk and those kids are the perfect tools, they have nothing running, and have nothing to show, just tags over peices.

how cool can you get?

I think you spoke too soon....oh well, meca and dyer will get that shit back again.

word b-mo, bring the shit talk back home, man I miss the boards. :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was just in balto son, not much changes, same jealous toys from the same sorry crew dissing those better than them. somebody gave me that throwie? sorry bud, somebody gave me an idea and i went from there. shit your whole crew gets their shit drawn for them, so what you talkin bout? you feel me? you still getting beat up by lesbians? and mouthin off with your hippie super liberal bullshit to the guards at central? once a clown, always a clown.

im straight hip hop to the dome son!

Originally posted by son of BOH

i was just in balto son, not much changes, same jealous toys from the same sorry crew dissing those better than them. somebody gave me that throwie? sorry bud, somebody gave me an idea and i went from there. shit your whole crew gets their shit drawn for them, so what you talkin bout? you feel me? you still getting beat up by lesbians? and mouthin off with your hippie super liberal bullshit to the guards at central? once a clown, always a clown.

im straight hip hop to the dome son!

awwww cracka pleeeez. STD gets no shit drawn for them, dont sleep. Just a suggestion but next time maybe you shouldnt stray so far from the original idea. I'm glad you didnt put none of that garbage up while you were down here. and well, the last lesbian that beat me was your moms, but that was off, not up, so if that counts then yeah I'm gettin it on the daily. I caught one of your trains a couple of months ago, I gotta hand it to ya, you did a decent job fillin in that outline Apes did for you. keep up the good work, you might be somebody one day.

please son, dont even try to deny the fact that you got beat up by a lesbian, your boy told me himself... fillin in outlines? wigger, your one to talk, you know your man does all your shit for you..and one more thing, why do you clowns sweat me so bad? all you and your crew do is sit around and talk about me. when your homeboy got out of jail he practically knew my life story when i met him, everyone in your crew knows everything about me? why? dont you have anything better to do when your not practicing to be the next emminem? go out and get some girls or something, get a fuckin life bro, and get off my nuts. i know it kills you that you'll never be like me, because your a pussy who cant bomb ghettos and you get beat up by chicks. shit you should take lessons from some of your crew-mates on fighting chicks, cuz they are the ones doing the beating. im out son, im straight hip-hop to the dome!!!! for real

please son, dont even try to deny the fact that you got beat up by a lesbian, your boy told me himself... fillin in outlines? wigger, your one to talk, you know your man does all your shit for you..and one more thing, why do you clowns sweat me so bad? all you and your crew do is sit around and talk about me. when your homeboy got out of jail he practically knew my life story when i met him, everyone in your crew knows everything about me? why? dont you have anything better to do when your not practicing to be the next emminem? go out and get some girls or something, get a fuckin life bro, and get off my nuts. i know it kills you that you'll never be like me, because your a pussy who cant bomb ghettos and you get beat up by chicks. shit you should take lessons from some of your crew-mates on fighting chicks, cuz they are the ones doing the beating. im out son, im straight hip-hop to the dome!!!! for real

you're one crazy honkey, "bombin ghettos"! The only time you set foot in those neighborhoods is when you're carrying Z's paint. Theres no skill in that fool, shit I got caught bombin in one of the city's worst hoods, and was let go cause the knockers had better shit to do. That shit might impress your white bread catholic school buddies, but it dont do shit for me man. Try gettin up in areas that have more cops per square inch than your sister got crabs in her ass hair.

Sweat you.....hardly, but your name do stay in more punchlines than your crew stays indoors these days. Yeah, you know I wish I could pull girls like you do. If only I was as purty as you, Son of Sloth, or maybe if I did something cool like you...what is it you do besides some bullshit throws, and jerk off to Iron Maiden videos? Please allow me to live vicariously through you, and there might be some lunch money in it for you.:rolleyes:

No, big bad Angel of Death, I wasnt talking to, or about you. I was talking about the members of KOS that are considered to be REAL members by their crewmates. Of those, who paints besides Ugly, Apes, and Ero? please dont answer, it was a rhetorical question, I already know the answer.

**scuse me, I forgot Joce and Scar, but I was mainly thinkin baltimore.**

this is really none of my concern, but by going back and forth online, you are not only clowning yourself, your getting yourself worked up over dumb shit. finally internet shit talking like this frequently blows up spots... "you capped me at the SHIT SPOT, down by pooper lane"..

Im not dissing either one of you at all. just trying to give some friendly advice.

Beat up by lesbian and he's a wigger. hahahahhahahahah! shit talking makes me laugh.

Originally posted by MURDER INC.

this is really none of my concern, but by going back and forth online, you are not only clowning yourself, your getting yourself worked up over dumb shit. finally internet shit talking like this frequently blows up spots... "you capped me at the SHIT SPOT, down by pooper lane"..

Im not dissing either one of you at all. just trying to give some friendly advice.

You are absolutely right...it is NONE of your concern. And just so that you know, nobody here gets worked up about internet shit talk (except AOD and his girl). Lighten up, dont take the internet so seriously, and give us a little credit for being smart enough not to blow spots, identities and the such.

P.S. I'm starting the Soer's Kids Foundation. Its for writers who desperately need a sense of humor. Please Scan your money, and send it as many times as you'd like to SuperSoer@hotmail.com . Thanks in advance.

i dont get up in ghettos? only with zeek? fool you must be blind, your idol who got out of jail said it himself, he seen me up in all 4 corners of the city son, oh you got rolled up by 5-0 and let go in a ghetto? you wanna guess how many times thats happened to me? your an idiot dude, you dont know baltimore, the only spots you know is where wiggers like you feel safe. you dont sweat me? you fools are concerned with the high school i went to. like your some kind of bad ass, your a coward from howard son. oh and dont let me forget that your straight hip-hop to tha dome!!! fo SHO!

i dont get up in ghettos? only with zeek? fool you must be blind, your idol who got out of jail said it himself, he seen me up in all 4 corners of the city son, oh you got rolled up by 5-0 and let go in a ghetto? you wanna guess how many times thats happened to me? your an idiot dude, you dont know baltimore, the only spots you know is where wiggers like you feel safe. you dont sweat me? you fools are concerned with the high school i went to. like your some kind of bad ass, your a coward from howard son. oh and dont let me forget that your straight hip-hop to tha dome!!! fo SHO!

weaksauce, you gonna let me win that easily?

do you mean HOOKER convention? GODDAMNIT! Tell your mom I'm sorry. I totally forgot I told her I'd be her date. I really hope she found somebody else to go, with her being nominated for that award and all, I'd like to know she had somebody that she at least knew their name to go back in the alley and celebrate with if she won. Tell her I'll make it up to her, but I'd really rather not include your sister and the family dog this time.

Archived