Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
casekonly

virtuagirl: an idea

ok, some of you may be familiar with the virtuagirl program...if not, get on kazaa and find it...

the basic idea is a stripper on your desktop, which could lead to a very hard time concetrating on what you're doing...

my idea...replace stripper faces with richard d james faces...http://www.aphextwin.nu/visuals/wlcalendar/wlcalendar-06.jpg'>

or just take parts out of the windowlicker video and mask out backgrounds...etc., after that, repost on kazaa for a great treat....the only big problem is this: the files they use are called .bk1, .bk2, etc...proprietary file extensions.....hmmmm.... any l33t kids out there down for the challenge???? i'm posting that windowlicker pic in another thread right now....

if you think my idea is stupid, well, you're stupid...or i'm stupid.....or both. you looked at the thread...

why is there a black and hispanic gangster behind this ugly bitch??

oh and first

those are some ugly ass bitches......damn.....

what the fuck dude...................:D this happy face is prettier..............:eek:

richard d james is cool that way...go watch the video (i posted the link to it) it's a fuckin' trip...you'll dig it if you've never seen it...

what? you can't look at a chick with evil written all over her face??? maybe you're the sick-o....maybe, just maybe.....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this