Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tesseract

*Being unfair...

I fuckin hate dillemas, especially the ones that both options have potential and no undo...Lemme tel you something, when you and your girl are so close that are like one person and you sense that whats fair for you is unfair for her, the situation sucks

Originally posted by Potato Salad

http://www.eyemaze.net/washdc/unfair.jpg'>

I love pictures like that. Its like "ok children we're going to go rally! heres your sign."

"What does it mean daddy?"

"Doesnt matter, people feel more for our cause if they see depressed children holding our signs."

Guest imported_El Mamerro

My results? We decided to break it off for the good of both, within 2 weeks she was already going to Europe with the "friend" that had invited her, and to this day they're still together. I ate shit. The end.

There was long distance involved, so our situations are probably not as similar... Beer,

El Mamerro

My results, we decided a break would be good.

She goes...fucks my friend...fucks her ex before me...goes to college...fucks the god damn campus.

yeah we all shit.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

My results? We decided to break it off for the good of both, within 2 weeks she was already going to Europe with the "friend" that had invited her, and to this day they're still together. I ate shit. The end.

There was long distance involved, so our situations are probably not as similar... Beer,

El Mamerro

Sad to hear that....i can 'take care' of her european 'friend' if you want,

My case is a classic 'fuck up your relationship' one...temptations bro...tempations that may worth it...or not

Thats the question

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Nah, he's from PR... an affluent cool-guy she befriended while I was in my first year of college. He offered her an all-expenses paid 3-week Europe tour, something she'd wanted to do all her life... I offered talking on the phone 2-3 times a week. Not a very hard decision, especially with the added weight of the unfeasability of a long distance relationship working out in the end.

I can't find a reason why that was an unfair decision, but that didn't help me on not feeling terribly fucked over in the end. But you know, rolled the dice, moved three squares ahead and I'm still in the game. Temptations bro... so hard to even think of them as temptaions even. Beer,

El Mamerro

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this