Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cornelius

coyopa spiced rum

http://www.coyoparum.com/media/photos/tn_bottle.gif'>

i'm rockin out with my cock out tonight!! i made $100 yesterday, so i had $50 to spend on a bottle of rum..... mmm mmmmmm

i usually drink woodford reserve.. but i thought i'd try this.. the fucking bottle lights up and plays steel drums when you pick it up! so i had to get it.... i had to......

what kinda drinks have you people been drinkin lately?

Guest 455

Free Red Bull from 7-11 and 2 full bottles of jager......tonight is going to be sick.literally.

hahaha.. nah... i'm not one to drink a whole damn bottle in one night... so i don't feel like my money is wasted... and i'll just make the money back this weekend anyway.. so what the shit. might as well...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Coyopa is good stuff... I hope that by spiced you mean "dark" and not that fruity shit flavored coconutty crap. I will kill you in the face otherwise.

I just finished a bottle of Don Q Grand Añejo, my very favorite... and my parents are sending me another one along with a few Davidoff cigars as a late christmas gift. Bling like what, nigga. Beer,

El Mamerro

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this