''12 PAGES OF PROPAGANDA''

FR8HOUND

Guest Sports Bra#1

gees-go smoke a joint or something, have a beer for christs sake.

why let this little piss ant who probably dosent even write bother you.

fuck him and keep posting the good shit. ya heard!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest cheesecurd

please please please come out with sneak attack 2 before christmas so I can buy it for myself but give it to my little sister and then just watch it all the time...!!! I hear there's hope4 action footage?

Guest CrewJones

such insignificant worthless gossip babble... no one cares... not now, not ever. honestly...the shit you people complain and bicker over... you paint on things, thats it. get over yourselves. You people love drama. you NEED it. you all sign on to see what the next major topic of bitching is going to be... everyone, please shut the fuck up, and paint some quality graffiti... I may be mistaken , but I thought thats what it was all about... painting. what a bunch of bitches

Originally posted by CrewJones

such insignificant worthless gossip babble... no one cares... not now, not ever. honestly...the shit you people complain and bicker over... you paint on things, thats it. get over yourselves. You people love drama. you NEED it. you all sign on to see what the next major topic of bitching is going to be... everyone, please shut the fuck up, and paint some quality graffiti... I may be mistaken , but I thought thats what it was all about... painting. what a bunch of bitches

yeah graffiti is about painting, but the internet is totally about the worthless gossip babble that noone ever cared about. get with the program man!

Archived