New Black Sketch

Guest Propaganda

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tears*uno

keep workin on those letters that simple isnt bad at all really .. that daze shit ain't half bad except for his name....i'd change it

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by cel

the little toe is cute...nah but for real i like that slyde daze shit how come u didnt show me that before

just did that one today with him silly goose.

Re: ugh

Originally posted by Prae1Boston

you letters suck. you need to work on your letter formations before you add alll those arrows and shit. do simples first and then once you have those down, add some style. Or you could stop writing.:crazy:

how many times do i have to read crap like this???dude you should open a graff college and teach the kids...i think i have read this same crap a 100 times on 12oz...its getting old..and the drawing is horrible but im sure you can see that..

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by MineWonr

That Last Sketch is raw...

Other wise Propoganda, u need a new hobby...

dunno if you are trying to talk shit, but it almost offened me, keep it up. ;)

Guest Propaganda

Re: Re: ugh

Originally posted by awkward eye

how many times do i have to read crap like this???dude you should open a graff college and teach the kids...i think i have read this same crap a 100 times on 12oz...its getting old..and the drawing is horrible but im sure you can see that..

graff college? Oh man buddy, you just hit below gay! :lol:

Guest Propaganda

Once again Im seeing signs of haters. Thats awesome. I will post more sketches latter after Im done. It takes pratice and mad heart to do what you do. Remeber that.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by ThirdDegreeBurna

is it my fucked-upness or are all these toys better today than yesterday?wow. crazy.

pratice and patience. Plus, Toy is a harsh word.

Archived