New Black Sketch

Guest Propaganda

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest grafkat

Re: ugh

Originally posted by Prae1Boston

you letters suck. you need to work on your letter formations before you add alll those arrows and shit. do simples first and then once you have those down, add some style. Or you could stop writing.:crazy:

Prae - I wouldn't talk if i were you. I've seen your shit. It's not that great, definitely better to what Propaganda is doing, but still. I'm not dissing you, you have potential, but don't talk shit about people considering you're just starting out, too.

http://www.geocities.com/nameless1z/cloewalls.html

2nd and 3rd flicks, if you want to see what Prae is doing

Guest Prae1Boston

Re: Re: ugh

Originally posted by grafkat

Prae - I wouldn't talk if i were you. I've seen your shit. It's not that great, definitely better to what Propaganda is doing, but still. I'm not dissing you, you have potential, but don't talk shit about people considering you're just starting out, too.

http://www.geocities.com/nameless1z/cloewalls.html

2nd and 3rd flicks, if you want to see what Prae is doing

ugh, that shits so ugly man. that was my first piece ever and was like 2 years ago so i dont deny the fact that its ugly. I got alot better u can check my digital shit in my "some shit i done on the computer" thread in paper chase, the flix shud be back tomorow, my image host is a bitch. Thanks for the input tho../..:idea:

Guest Propaganda

Re: hey

Originally posted by tears*uno

YOU FUCKING SUCK.

thats cute with the Big words you can do on the comp. let me see some of your great artwork buddy. :P

Guest Propaganda

Re: Re: ugh

Originally posted by grafkat

Prae - definitely better to what Propaganda is doing,

Don't be so quick to doubt me. I have some skill on the wall which I can back up ethier if you were to like it or not. So I have the flix that can probably compare to PRAE work if you want to see. Not as ugly as you think but still, I have lot of work ahead of me.

Guest tears*uno

Re: Re: hey

Originally posted by Propaganda

thats cute with the Big words you can do on the comp. let me see some of your great artwork buddy. :P

ok propaganda listen. you suck. bad. you post in the training bible, and other threads trying to make yourself look good. its not working.its your gay excuse for graffiti that gets me mad and your ego that adds to it. everything about your shit sucks, and i highly doubt you can paint kid. you need to start shutting up and stop thinking your good because your far from it. im not gonna post my artwork because i know i'm better then you... if you want help, ask for it. until then, get shitted on. stop making excuses and start realizing your a toy...

Guest Propaganda

Re: Re: Re: hey

ok propaganda listen. you suck. bad. you post in the training bible, and other threads trying to make yourself look good. its not working.its your gay excuse for graffiti that gets me mad and your ego that adds to it. everything about your shit sucks, and i highly doubt you can paint kid. you need to start shutting up and stop thinking your good because your far from it. im not gonna post my artwork because i know i'm better then you... if you want help, ask for it. until then, get shitted on. stop making excuses and start realizing your a toy...

you have no clue what you are talking about. Listen you keep talking to shit me like you know me and my graff, I go wayy past graff. Trust me, it goes way past that. Who says I think im good? I never fucking said I was good or acted like I was what so ever. I said numerous times I was corny yet I still try and post my art to get comments and show my improvement. And yea You talk mad shit but can't back it up. So let me see, who is gay? I can Back my shit up to a wall.

What you mostly doing right now is called HATING. No need for it. Just because you don't like my shit don't mean crap to me. So leave it to yourself cause remeber you started the bullshit and I didn't. Like my boys says, talking shit on 120z doesn't make you tuff or a winner when you are in boxers with some milk and cookies. I know I suck, but the way you and your buddy annouce it down there, seems like Hate more than dislike.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by Acon

I agree wit tears. man you do suck... ]

oh man hero...don't let me get started on you. Sit down and just cheer for tears.

Re: Re: hey

thats cute with the Big words you can do on the comp. let me see some of your great artwork buddy. :p

taht was wrong to say he burns u esaly

Re: Re: Re: hey

Originally posted by virus

taht was wrong to say he burns u esaly

dont mean to start beef wit u or anything, but mind ur busin-ASS. seriously, this is between them, and im up in this cus slyde is my boy, my lost twin brother.....lol. all i wanted to say was to mean ur business....... pe@ce

Re: Re: Re: Re: hey

Originally posted by TheNewKid

dont mean to start beef wit u or anything, but mind ur busin-ASS. seriously, this is between them, and im up in this cus slyde is my boy, my lost twin brother.....lol. all i wanted to say was to mean ur business....... pe@ce

man i m up with slyde evry fucking minute i see his sketches befor they r posted here and yes that was wrong to say cuz tears burns him me and u together so

pe@ce ese

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hey

Originally posted by virus

man i m up with slyde evry fucking minute i see his sketches befor they r posted here and yes that was wrong to say cuz tears burns him me and u together so

pe@ce ese

i dont think you should worry about peoples skill. thats toy shit

Guest Propaganda

I don't care if he was god!!!! The fact is that he likes running his mouth full of shit on the internet which is dumb. Like I said, you can be better than me or not, keep ya gay comments to yourself cause I do what I do cause I love it and stick to it. Think Im a toy or not big deal........not the skil mostly, the heart you put into the scene. Now im gonna go take a shit and make some luch...want some?

I don't care if he was god!!!! The fact is that he likes running his mouth full of shit on the internet which is dumb. Like I said, you can be better than me or not, keep ya gay comments to yourself cause I do what I do cause I love it and stick to it. Think Im a toy or not big deal........not the skil mostly, the heart you put into the scene. Now im gonna go take a shit and make some luch...want some?

true. keep at it. im hungry too:(

Guest tears*uno

Re: Re: Re: Re: hey

you have no clue what you are talking about. Listen you keep talking to shit me like you know me and my graff, I go wayy past graff. Trust me, it goes way past that. Who says I think im good? I never fucking said I was good or acted like I was what so ever. I said numerous times I was corny yet I still try and post my art to get comments and show my improvement. And yea You talk mad shit but can't back it up. So let me see, who is gay? I can Back my shit up to a wall.

What you mostly doing right now is called HATING. No need for it. Just because you don't like my shit don't mean crap to me. So leave it to yourself cause remeber you started the bullshit and I didn't. Like my boys says, talking shit on 120z doesn't make you tuff or a winner when you are in boxers with some milk and cookies. I know I suck, but the way you and your buddy annouce it down there, seems like Hate more than dislike.

listen. what i said to you was not starting beef or anything i dont know why your making it beef. eveyrthing i said was true. you say you know yoru a toy...but why are you trying to front on me by saying you can back your shit on a wall? i dont care how good you paint, your pieces are toy, the letters, colors, everything...painting skill can't help you there. id say this to your face but i dont live anywhere near you fortunately... so this is where i will talk.. i will be happy to help you with shit but seriously chill out with beefing with me because it wont get you anywhere... what i gave was honest criticism....but keep your shit in toys post here and this thread from now on because im not the only one finding your posts annoying, believe me.

Guest Propaganda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hey

listen. what i said to you was not starting beef or anything i dont know why your making it beef. eveyrthing i said was true. you say you know yoru a toy...but why are you trying to front on me by saying you can back your shit on a wall? i dont care how good you paint, your pieces are toy, the letters, colors, everything...painting skill can't help you there. id say this to your face but i dont live anywhere near you fortunately... so this is where i will talk.. i will be happy to help you with shit but seriously chill out with beefing with me because it wont get you anywhere... what i gave was honest criticism....but keep your shit in toys post here and this thread from now on because im not the only one finding your posts annoying, believe me.

How can Letters, Colors make a somones art toy? Explain that one buddy. Like I said, no clue what you are talking about. A TOY is someone who "tags" instead of writes and brag his shit out making it hot for other writers. That my def of a toy. You trying to say someone who sucks or disliking of his graff is a toy which is not true in the case.

"honest criticism" Dude, you did honest beefing by saying in big lettes, you suck. That how a beef starts. If you were to say in regular letters you suck man, try harder in these so and so points...that diff, or a quick diss comment like, Thats garbage is alrite, but you drew attention to yourself as in YOU SUCK bla bla in big letters. So you did beef. By you also disrepecting me and others writers calling them toys is wrong so you have mad issues. Just stay of my thread if you don't feel my artwork or whatever and end the "Internet" battle or whatever cyber geek space name you can call it and leave it at that.

Archived