beardos saturday night post

Guest beardo

Guest beardo

so i just got back from seeing "air" i had heard them a while back and thought they were pretty cool. tonight was the first time i had heard them since. shit was bad ass. my only complaint is that the songs and the set were short. i dunno, im just amped on these dudes now, thought id share. if theyre comming near you go check em out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

air is a stupid name

they're stupid

no i'm judging again...i've never heard them. i'm sorry, i'm really an asshole. can we still throw the futbol around like the boys?

i felt the air rise up in me

knelt down and cleared the stone unleashed

i walked around where you can't see

inside my shell i wait and bleed

Originally posted by Pilau Hands:

i felt the air rise up in me

knelt down and cleared the stone unleashed

i walked around where you can't see

inside my shell i wait and bleed

its hate, not air.. trust me. these doods rok.

i felt the hate rise up in me

kneel down and clear the stone of leaves

i WANDERED out where you cant see

and you got the rest...or are you writing the mtv tv version?

.. god im bored...

Guest Pilau Hands

i actually have never heard anything except that and thought it was pretty good. i could do with a little less screaming, but then again i'm not tortured and brooding...nor do i punch my friends in the face. now that i know it's "hate" and not air, i don't like it as much...seems too generic. hate is used so often, but air rising up within you as you sing...that seemed better. i dont know...and what's a "stone of leaves?"

Guest kOmega

i first heard of AIR when i was stoned as fuck watching amp on mtv..song was sexy boy...then i went to go buy the cd the next day shit had some tight assss fuckign sOngs talisman is fuckign ill kellywatch the stars

the whOlw cd is dOpe..air is fucking ill

Air is fresh..I like Aim as well...Not to shabby..I wonder what kind of a show air would put on..I missed the mogwai show that just came through..I almost walked out of my job to go see it..Alls well that ends well..I still have the record..and my job..A plus..

Archived