Philosophy

Kettiecat

i guess they just had it here, and i figured I could bullshit my through it. I did, as my teacher was the head of the history department, and we just made him digress constantly into more interesting topics, like the Napoleonic Era.

Still, the American education is shit, and if this is still early in the class, i suppose it's alright. Still, writing a paper on a question like that isn't something I'd wanna do. It'd be too easy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest old_woman

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

when, if ever, does one human rule another. Like a leader?

I mean religious leader, political leader like a Prime Minister in a parliamentary system or a symbolic national leader like a President in a parliamentary system..

Could that be the case? A Leader? Leaders usually poseecc certain qualities that make them leaders. Like the ability of self controll AND the ability to control others, also the recourcs to be a leader, like $$$$, Suasion and Coercion, It could be through manipulation or through force, not necessary phisycall force but threatening force, like the Iraqi sanctions. Does that help at all? or not?

p.s. dont take my insults seriously, except for Stupid, I have no intention of seriously dissing anyone, i even like the MAD CHICKEN NUGGETS style.

I wish that was what my paper is on. Our class is set up so that we each get a question we have to work through for the next class, everyone has a different question but they're all related. My question for next class is when do humans have the right to impose rules on one another. And my first response is never. But I wanted other people to push me in my thinking. So I posted it up here

Basiclly the answer of your question is.............If said person is to harm a person or a group of people then the only real way to equal that would be for the peportrator to have the said harm caused in the exact same way to them. But even then you still have problems because as you said no one should have power to hand down punishment.....But hey that is what life is all about

Guest old_woman

never is kind of broad dont you think?

Biblically, our mother and father have the right to rule us until they die... do you not read the Bible?

no but seriously, theres allot of different approaches, like the Biblical approach.

Guest old_woman

Stupid are you using you cyber threatening me ?

Will you stoop so low that you have to kick me out of this website?

Your pathetic and your jewish.

Guest old_woman

not necessarily, but if being called jewish offends you then yes. If being jewish complements you then it was a complement. Your not from Brooklyn are you

Originally posted by GUNDAM

If you state someones nationallity or if it isn`t it is up to their mind to recognise it as either and insult or a compliment

yeah, strictly speaking, that's not a sentence...

So, basically the best argument I got is with you 2 fucktards? I mean, I got no truck but, seriously, ^dude can't speak and the best the other has is calling me Stupid Jew...

fucktards....that's not nice! that's insulting the sexually retarded - something I've been called before. Stupid Jew? I use that on a regular basis. But Smart, he didn't say you were Jewish, just asked. Sure that's an implication, but still.

and don't try and argue with me, 'cuz all of my statements end with "still", or "you know?" and things of that nature.

Originally posted by Smart

yeah, strictly speaking, that's not a sentence...

So, basically the best argument I got is with you 2 fucktards? I mean, I got no truck but, seriously, ^dude can't speak and the best the other has is calling me Stupid Jew...

It seems your just as retarded at typing as me. If you look at your sentence it has fucked up grammer. I was typing quickly to finish and get my food out of the oven. You basiclly started a fight with me for no reason when I was stating the obvious truth. If you have problems with people stating the truth go to a communist state........

Guest old_woman

Supid, how can you say what is and what is not a sentence? How is that important anyway? Is this a fucking test are we being graded for grammar??

hows this to give you a headache..

Tehe ifhe sauy I was waljuing dkoiewn thew steeetr and saw a guf shstuii abd vegab oaubrubf ir xikit kuijw viku and oeyokele ...

yeah, actually, you're right, I did kinda lump you into the 'fucktards' but, I was looking for a short, stream of conciousness delivery...

see, when you do it, it's wrong... when I do it, it's STYLE!:D

Nah, but you don't have to be a fucktard, still, if you can't see the obvious implicative value of the manner in which he asked the question, then, you might be...

but really, that sentence makes no sence, toss in a comma or two or something

Guest old_woman

He is not Smart, he is Stupid. He cyber-threatened to ban me from this website for making him angry.

thats so GAY I have to ad an extra AY, thats GAYAY

pronounced, :gaeeaeee

Guest old_woman

where the fuck did Kettie go? this fag Stupid is bothering the shit out of me, is her fucking thread and this jew hijacked it with his fucking grammar shit

my mom used to press a spatula (heated on the stove element) onto my skin when I messed up on the grammar and math books she got from India. I was between six and eight. Nowadays, when I'm not tired or dazed like I am currently (and for that matter, whenever I'm on 12oz), I am obsessed to the point where I've been told it's unhealthy. I'm obsessed with the comma the way Elaine was obsessed with the exclamation mark in that one episode of Seinfeld.

Indian grammar books know what's up, though. They say what a sentence is and isn't.

Guest old_woman

I have no idea how the fuck those yellow smileyes came out, iI didnt want that shit there.. fuck, Stupid, eduit that shit, your a mnoderator right? c

cockmaster ahhaha

Guest old_woman

annotated bibliography? what do you want to know about that?

its a bibliography? the works cited but without the pages.

what you want the structure? last name, first name, title of book(location:publisher,year)

show your pussy if you want, youll get more attention!

Archived