PLEASE READ

Zes

your welcome

Say you were walking home and confronted what appeared to be 2 young skinny graffiti vandals tagging on a wall. You told them to stop or you'd be forced to call the proper authorities being the good upstanding decent kid he raised you to be. By the time that came out of your pie hole you realize the 30 other graffiti vandals in the shadows which also happen to be alot older and bigger than you. They then proceeded to splash you with bucket paint while mocking you and givinh you noogies and wet-willies.

Maybe he'll buy you both new matching gore-tex jackets or whatever the hell you call them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Use some CARBURATOR CLEANER and A RAG........it works.....I had to use that on an old Helly Hansen Gore-tex coat I once owned......then throw it in the washer.....trust me,bro.....it will work.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Rectum

umm i wouldnt use paint thinner..

i remember when my friend was captured and taken hostage by some big smash repair guys caus he bombed their shop and they beat for a while then forced him to buff their whole wall and a lane way near their shop. Before handing him to over to the cops who congragulated them on their good work .......They made him buff the shit with paint thinner using his expensive jacket as a rag... that fucked the jacket for good

id ravage thier shop for that shit and kill the cops or tell IS about thier nasty behaviour.

Archived