a couple of selections from my blackbook

shadeone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by shadeone

can you people please clarify waht you mean by not working? do you see just a white page? do you see a thing that says "image hosted by tripod" ? waht? you know i cant fix the problem if i dont know whats wrong in the first place

shadeone

All I see are micro machines.:crazy:

Originally posted by shadeone

http://mp5site.tripod.com/misc/graff.jpg

cant link directly to it here, so if it doesnt work copy and paste the address into a new browser window...

and i know the colors suck major ass, but im to cheap to go get some of those nice million color markers from the art store... go crayola colored pencils!!!!

shade

I like the first one on here a lot. Looks like a maze. Go rack some better markers chief because those colors do look pretty nasty.

works for me...

im not a big fan of the heiroglyphic writing style. i would recommend using less of a block style (unless you are doing simples or rollers) and focus on making your pieces flow more. i can tell they say shade...but some of the extra lines that intersect into every single letter are just disturbing to look at. but i guess we all have our opinions on what good graff looks like. just my 2 cents.

hey! finally! some good critiscism other than just "too crazy", or "keep it simple"

thatnks, im planning on doing a few things different when that actually goes up... that one was mainly a test to see aht it would look like if i only did 90 or 45 degree angles...

check the third pic on that page... it flows more nicely

shadeone

Archived