TKO

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
combined no....but dudes does have a lot of shit to bust fills over....thanks icha ive been bored lately

it's your style bro and trust me.. you aint the only one who's bored of it... didn't we have this conversation? Step it up ... less internet talky, more more style copy.. from ur crew that is..

bump ichabod, freight goblin

these dudes are nationwide. get a grip.

ya and the Romans were never thrown and Hitler rules the world to this day. and MTA just side busts

tko in LA,we don't let are own government have control over us and nether do these guys, tko aint all it once was most heads in this crew will never meet or learn each others first name. so if u wanna act like ur the best spots team go rite ahead jus remember not all of us are nut riding jocks who play by the rules, i refuse to bow to the emperor and i have my reasons just like many do theirs.

it's your style bro and trust me.. you aint the only one who's bored of it... didn't we have this conversation? Step it up ... less internet talky, more more style copy.. from ur crew that is..

bump ichabod, freight goblin

dam nigga we got fans out here in the bay area

dam nigga we got fans out here in the bay area

:lol: that one made me laugh.. and who's we? You gotta mouse in ur pocket?

I said it before and I'll say it again.. I respect TKO, most of the cats in the crew are dope. There's just one dude who acts a fool and from time to time I get a good laugh from clownin him..

I said it before and I'll say it again.. I respect TKO, most of the cats in the crew are dope. There's just one dude who acts a fool and from time to time I get a good laugh from clownin him..

sounds to me like you have 1 too many beers them come on here

nigga get off the tko thread and get active

dude you sound like my ex bitch...your on some lil kid shit while all my shit runs in my city....fucking toy

ya and the Romans were never thrown and Hitler rules the world to this day. and MTA just side busts

tko in LA,we don't let are own government have control over us and nether do these guys, tko aint all it once was most heads in this crew will never meet or learn each others first name. so if u wanna act like ur the best spots team go rite ahead jus remember not all of us are nut riding jocks who play by the rules, i refuse to bow to the emperor and i have my reasons just like many do theirs.

if all this is true...why are you on this thread??? if your on here just snooping

why talk? just be a silent hater....

it had nothing to do with graffiti.. just an observation on your choice of words and examples.. just saying, you probably think graffiti means fighting the system and you end there.

you never did anything revolutionary in your life.. all talk. its like a new thing now.. wear che shirts and discuss the world in a community college study group or somthin.

one can only hold back so much but thats real my best weapon towards them is their ignorance

Stop lying to the masses, your best weapon against us is your feet. You fucking trackstars...

Or your bikes so you can peddle away instead of holding your ground...

Did I mention our best weapon against your crew is your all Toy as fuck?

i wasnt nut riding, jocking or standing up for anyone. But when it comes to respecting your elders, then i can tell you to get a grip. If youll so kindly notice the quote in my comment as well....

"these guys might be dangerous or whatever, but they are toys as fuck

doing walls and freights aint shit, try with some panels then you might become into something...not just a wall or freight writer hahahaha"

THAT kid, needs to get a grip.

Archived