TKO

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cake's old stamps and shit were way sicker than any of his newer shit he's rockin these days... like he took a big step down in style. I don't mean to hate, dude does his thang, I'm jus sayin...

1st cakes weak then now his shit was sicker....dude get off the ball sack boy...your sad:lol: :lol: :lol:

fashodoe you bein 2 friendly to that bitch ass little weeney, aye fake stop frontin boy you aint hood your whole block is yupps fake ass nigga 2 shook 2 c me so you call the cops, stop hiding bitch talk the talk you better walk the walk.

2 shook to c who?? nigga your desperate

if you wrote your name or atleast went outside and put in work

id 86 your shit fast...then you could come back fix your shit and wait until i 86 your shit again.. niggas know who i am.. so how am i hiding??? i dont really care about you....your like a lil dick rider who hates but loves me...

dont come on here talking about whos on my block nigga my house is the whole block and its way pimp

your ex bitch and your new bitch came over..im not mad.. i dont want to live in the hood,i like my fat crib in a yuppy neighborhood...ask about it

and fashodoe...your my son

Archived