Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gsus sucked my dick last night so i could outline his next newmarket spot jose u a lucky muhfucker to get that shit everyday... i know where you live im gonna hammer u like rel8 and takks your shoes.. haha im gonna wait outside kura high 4 u lil bitch crooked teeth dick sucking gsus loving homo i heard u let serca and taek take turns making u squeal like a lil pig to be in TSR after gsus tossed ur salad to try convince you to join his pathetic 1-bitch-click.. gsus was in tears after that.. u broke his heart. aww. fuck toys what

gsus sucked my dick last night so i could outline his next newmarket spot jose u a lucky muhfucker to get that shit everyday... i know where you live im gonna hammer u like rel8 and takks your shoes.. haha im gonna wait outside kura high 4 u lil bitch crooked teeth dick sucking gsus loving homo i heard u let serca and taek take turns making u squeal like a lil pig to be in TSR after gsus tossed ur salad to try convince you to join his pathetic 1-bitch-click.. gsus was in tears after that.. u broke his heart. aww. fuck toys what

Solid Story.

You Can Type Alot Cant You.

What's Your Tag Big Man Behind The Keyboard.

But Let Me Gues. You Wont Tell Me You Will Reply With A Hole Lot More Bullshit And That Will Make You Feel So Big And Special.

THE MAN G THE MAN.

Archived