Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"enquote"

^Yo I don't think he was even talking to you dude. It was just a coincidence that you posted at the same time.

and yo, to me this just outlines the lack of respect in this scene of ours. The fact that people feel they can even take potshots at a guy that has done as much as Adroc has is just wack, straight up. It's like if I got on here and started dissing Tank or AaronB or one of the older legends and making half arsed statements about their private life from tit bits of gossip and hearsay. I'd have no right, honestly because these cats paved the way and whether they were cool to me personally or not, they laid the foundations for what our scene is today...

I also take exception at people getting on their high horses about artists with troubled lives, addictions and what not.. For fuck sakes. You obviously don't know shit about the artistic condition, the temperament of many great artists.. Artists have different sensitivities, different outlooks, that's why they often end up on the wrong side of the law, battle depression and addiction. I bet we could start naming some of the greatest talents of all time and you'd be lucky to find many that didn't battle one of those things..

So if you are looking for gratification on here by shooting down others, then something must be up in your life. You must be insecure about something you AREN'T doing, like getting out and actually contributing to this game rather than fixating on gossip about others.?

I'LL SECOND THAT!!What the fcuk is going on in N.Z? IF YU DN'T BURN A WRITER YU DNT COMMENT ON THEIR ART!! ADMIN NEEDS TU RESTRICT TOY POSTS AND COMMENTS!

And the city's/country's kings should moderate content!!

Suggestion " ban comments ......posts only".

I'm not defending anyone, speaking only from my own experiences with him, anyway if we got beef i'll see you around at the bowl - fuck all this internet shit.wouldnt change my view though

wouldnt change your veiw and wouldnt state your name just like all tha other no name faggots that seem to rule this thead now. bitch

have u guys been to new lynn skate park ?

aka the bowl?

aka rip hate ?

aka asmars wall

aka asmars the ginger bitch of rb wall ?

aka rbhasbeens wall ?

aka im a gay homo wall ?

aka gbs_cruel is raw wall ?

TENS STAX CRUST SCC

nice throw ups kurse.. one day you could do something worth looking at ?

yo berst loving ur new shit.

Archived