Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

^Yo I don't think he was even talking to you dude. It was just a coincidence that you posted at the same time.

and yo, to me this just outlines the lack of respect in this scene of ours. The fact that people feel they can even take potshots at a guy that has done as much as Adroc has is just wack, straight up. It's like if I got on here and started dissing Tank or AaronB or one of the older legends and making half arsed statements about their private life from tit bits of gossip and hearsay. I'd have no right, honestly because these cats paved the way and whether they were cool to me personally or not, they laid the foundations for what our scene is today...

I also take exception at people getting on their high horses about artists with troubled lives, addictions and what not.. For fuck sakes. You obviously don't know shit about the artistic condition, the temperament of many great artists.. Artists have different sensitivities, different outlooks, that's why they often end up on the wrong side of the law, battle depression and addiction. I bet we could start naming some of the greatest talents of all time and you'd be lucky to find many that didn't battle one of those things..

So if you are looking for gratification on here by shooting down others, then something must be up in your life. You must be insecure about something you AREN'T doing, like getting out and actually contributing to this game rather than fixating on gossip about others.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo askew, i dont think most of these low lives care about what you have to say so i reckon itll be best that you just leave them to their internet shit talking before your dragged into it... unless secretly you wanna get in on the action?? hahah some of the shit said is pretty funny actually...

yo askew, i dont think most of these low lives care about what you have to say so i reckon itll be best that you just leave them to their internet shit talking before your dragged into it... unless secretly you wanna get in on the action?? hahah some of the shit said is pretty funny actually...

shef!

^ It's funny when it's not at yours or a close friends expense.. Don't misinterpret what I'm trying to say though. I'm not about getting into petty net beef. I'm actually being positive. I'm just saying, we have a duty to learn the history, respect those that came before us and contribute genuinely to this shit.. Or we can just be quiet, especially about things and people we don't know.

GREG you just dont no do you u a bitch nigga you just admited talking shit and thats all u do. STOP toying this website up no one wants to see you go home each night you do the newmarket spot and post another 1 of joses gsus stompers.

^Yo I don't think he was even talking to you dude. It was just a coincidence that you posted at the same time.

and yo, to me this just outlines the lack of respect in this scene of ours. The fact that people feel they can even take potshots at a guy that has done as much as Adroc has is just wack, straight up. It's like if I got on here and started dissing Tank or AaronB or one of the older legends and making half arsed statements about their private life from tit bits of gossip and hearsay. I'd have no right, honestly because these cats paved the way and whether they were cool to me personally or not, they laid the foundations for what our scene is today...

I also take exception at people getting on their high horses about artists with troubled lives, addictions and what not.. For fuck sakes. You obviously don't know shit about the artistic condition, the temperament of many great artists.. Artists have different sensitivities, different outlooks, that's why they often end up on the wrong side of the law, battle depression and addiction. I bet we could start naming some of the greatest talents of all time and you'd be lucky to find many that didn't battle one of those things..

So if you are looking for gratification on here by shooting down others, then something must be up in your life. You must be insecure about something you AREN'T doing, like getting out and actually contributing to this game rather than fixating on gossip about others.

yeah i know he wasnt, i was justt annoyed at why he continued to bitch.

but man thats a good valid statement. i didnt realli know who adroc was, but to bitch or talk about people private lives against them is pretty low i guess.

lol pups u poor thing man ur life must b shit ur probly sill a virgin lol u wen every1s out partyn painting etc ur living in this fourm i know deep down ur depresd and lonely u definitely dnt hav a girlfriend or a job or friends koz ur always in here i bet u cant fyt either u dnt even hav a crew man that must ratz ay bwhahaha wot k can u do besides talk shit? (p.s u will reply fha only way u knw how talking shit) ur an embarrasment to nz u shud b ashamed.....

GREG you just dont no do you u a bitch nigga you just admited talking shit and thats all u do. STOP toying this website up no one wants to see you go home each night you do the newmarket spot and post another 1 of joses gsus stompers.

BITCH Go Fuck Your Mum. Yeah What I Lied To Stacey. I Admit It. I Ant No Skared Little Pussy Like You. Who All He Dose Is Talk Talk Talk And Lie Lie Lie.

If This A Guk. Be Ready All 3 Of You This Weeknd. It'z On.

Comeing On This Public Place Snitchn Out Name'z And Shit.

FUCK SNITCH'Z

FUCK YOU.

lol pups u poor thing man ur life must b shit ur probly sill a virgin lol u wen every1s out partyn painting etc ur living in this fourm i know deep down ur depresd and lonely u definitely dnt hav a girlfriend or a job or friends koz ur always in here i bet u cant fyt either u dnt even hav a crew man that must ratz ay bwhahaha wot k can u do besides talk shit? (p.s u will reply fha only way u knw how talking shit) ur an embarrasment to nz u shud b ashamed.....

Oh man you got me good! I'm crying on the inside!

Gsus lets make dis happen, Shell Taks thats me nd u. Make it 2on1z im down u fagt. Tmrw miday. Il get 1 of ma homies to video record it too. Fuck u and ur homies!!!!

Some Of Us Do Have Job's And Ant No Bum.

If You Wana Fight Over Nothing Give Us Your Number Then.

Mail It.

Algood If I Geta Hiding From You And Your Homie'z I Ant Scared Of You I Wont Run.

544335.jpg

evryone using and browsing this thread is a faggot.

this is best thing any one has said

homo breath anus tare, blood clot penis clot lepper scab web browsers.

i hate my self more

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D

3 on 3 pfft wat hapend 2 da 1 on 1s bitch gsus u no wat wil hapen ul arive with a van load all armd wit bats dats all uv eva dun .u get ur lil bumbois 2 do all ur work u a pussy 1 owts bitch.................

Hahahah If That Was Tru You Wouldnt B Able Two B On That Computer Typing.

If A Van Full Of Me And My Boi'z Got You WIth Bat'z You Would B Fuck'd.

Be Seeing You's Soon SNITCH'Z.:huh: :huh:

WOOOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

n1309680129_30084763_2050.jpg.f0589cbe78c2f0424aeb39fd1622250a.jpg

Archived