Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what you on about? back2basics is the blue print bible for hiphop in nz.it is and always will be the true representation of all things hiphop in this country.big ups to askew and submiting artists for suporting and assotiating themselves with shameless corprate explotation of the culture.

fingers crossed in hope that they will do a feature tisko aka toksit and the team scum bag in future issues cause those guys represent what movement is all about,getn fame and shameless self promo.

chur

true that.a legend of his and his crews calibur are way to underground and original for hiphop apart from posting with numerous accounts on internet hiphop sites...man you just carnt pigeon hole a transvestite's like tisk,yah know? girl or boy who knows?internet is the media these days for getn up and making a awsome name for yourself.tisk and the tsb crew are the ladyboys who do it best!

what you on about? back2basics is the blue print bible for hiphop in nz.it is and always will be the true representation of all things hiphop in this country.big ups to askew and submiting artists for suporting and assotiating themselves with shameless corprate explotation of the culture.

fingers crossed in hope that they will do a feature tisko aka toksit and the team scum bag in future issues cause those guys represent what movement is all about,getn fame and shameless self promo.

chur

Everybody needs a day job dickhead. Mine is laying out a Hip Pop magazine, I could think of worse ways to spend my day and pay my rent though to be honest.

its ol news now but wot took so long 4 syk1 2 be capt??its refreshn 2 c sum semi real beef goin on it puts a bit of an edge on the stale auck graff scene.beef is an integral part of graf and must be expected.hes gotten off lightly.anywhere else he wud hav had a bar wrapped round his face.

Archived