Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meno on point with the progression of street steez in the AK..

UGC claimed spots TNC had on lock.

On another note, Kurse headin in the throwie/block direction. Love or hate it

hes on the road to city wide fame. In my view hes already taken the spotlight,

with tags in particular hes up south east and west. A few came close but constant

progression bumpin K up the ranks. WHo can take tha reigns?

Bring back Guci..

Thanks for the history lessons, but is it really needed?

hard out it is. i know shit all, find this stuff mad interesting...

even if i did know a lot about nz history, thats the first thought-provoking topic of conversation ive ever seen on this thread.

and on the point of racking:

raking risks the price of a fine, i pay for it straight and it hurts like hell some weeks... i work my fuckin ass off (and wear shitty kicks etc) just so i can buy some colour and bomb, surely thats as valid an act as racking?

(tho i rack other shit and most of my art supplies and markers etc)

how many times have you painted that first wall tisk?

3 times , trying to fill that spot up with decent graff not pile 2 letter mini throwups and rubbish tags , but knowing Auckland it wont happen always toy haters living close by:mad:

hard out it is. i know shit all, find this stuff mad interesting...

even if i did know a lot about nz history, thats the first thought-provoking topic of conversation ive ever seen on this thread.

and on the point of racking:

raking risks the price of a fine, i pay for it straight and it hurts like hell some weeks... i work my fuckin ass off (and wear shitty kicks etc) just so i can buy some colour and bomb, surely thats as valid an act as racking?

(tho i rack other shit and most of my art supplies and markers etc)

Working your ass off until it hurts like hell so that you can buy paint for your bomb's is in no way as valid as an act of racking.

It's a cop out, you have taken a way easier option to get your paint.

hey gob,50 cent,you know........if i rack paint does this make me a real writer?i hope so..cause i realy look up 2 you guys, yous are the shit when it comes to gettin up and paintin.

oh and "youno" your history lesson was so informative you must realy no your stuff when it comes to the "graff game"your awsome bro.im soo intereasted 2 hear more about this guy tank..you guys must be tight cause your in his crew and stuff..trains man there the shit..could you tell me were i could paint them.i know its a secret but real keen for some "runupps".g

50 cent you must be hardcore man those photos are realy ill dude.wish i had all that doe..im so envyous of you..can you teach me how to earn hard like meno and blitz taught you.

dretto you must be the man to diss tisk the way you do tho ive only seen 2 of your peices but man your so original with style i bet you have so much more,do you rack paint if so you must be the man 2 the next askew even...

ok enuff of my eat buming...but man your guy poo's are the tasteyest everest.

hey gob,50 cent,you know........if i rack paint does this make me a real writer?i hope so..cause i realy look up 2 you guys, yous are the shit when it comes to gettin up and paintin.

oh and "youno" your history lesson was so informative you must realy no your stuff when it comes to the "graff game"your awsome bro.im soo intereasted 2 hear more about this guy tank..you guys must be tight cause your in his crew and stuff..trains man there the shit..could you tell me were i could paint them.i know its a secret but real keen for some "runupps".g

50 cent you must be hardcore man those photos are realy ill dude.wish i had all that doe..im so envyous of you..can you teach me how to earn hard like meno and blitz taught you.

dretto you must be the man to diss tisk the way you do tho ive only seen 2 of your peices but man your so original with style i bet you have so much more,do you rack paint if so you must be the man 2 the next askew even...

ok enuff of my eat buming...but man your guy poo's are the tasteyest everest.

What a batty cunt, u need 2 get off the cock.

hey gob,50 cent,you know........if i rack paint does this make me a real writer?

no, it just wouldnt make u a chump payn for it

oh and "youno" your history lesson was so informative you must realy no your stuff when it comes to the "graff game"your awsome bro.im soo intereasted 2 hear more about this guy tank..you guys must be tight cause your in his crew and stuff..

dont try front sarcasm u homo, if u had ne thing beta to be doin u wudnt b on this site talkn shit

im so envyous of you..can you teach me how to earn hard like meno and blitz taught you.

probly not, u strike me as a no name fagget, if u had ne credibility to who u are ud state it rather then continuisly talking smart arse shit that isnt actualy funny

dretto you must be the man to diss tisk the way you do tho ive only seen 2 of your peices but man your so original with style i bet you have so much more

....cant argue with that

Archived