On my travels

Guest imported_b0b

Originally posted by Proph UAcrew

What do English people know about cowboys and indians?

and getting over must be easy with the cops (or Billies, or bobbies whatever u all call them) not having guns and all... and no radios, just whistles. Must be nice.

<span style='color:purple'>Esay fella, its not all "Dixon of Dock Green" in England anymore!</span> :)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Proph UAcrew

What do English people know about cowboys and indians?

and getting over must be easy with the cops (or Billies, or bobbies whatever u all call them) not having guns and all... and no radios, just whistles. Must be nice.

yeah your right, and london is always covered in a blanket of fog, the rozzas go around on bikes, and jack the ripper still walks the streets of whitechapel....

http://www.againsthegrain.plus.com

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

This throw up appears to be very big, or are my eyes deceiving me??? Is this one of those fire extinguisher blams?

All I can say is "fuck me...."

I hadnt grasped the size until looking at the stuff below... That ispure damage.... nice work...

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Locofanclub

does look like " i hate Belgium" though!

That is correct, he does hate it and he is from there too.

Guest imported_b0b

OZEK OZEKKSON

Originally posted by OZEK

I'll have a load to post in a few days bob.

What happened to your flicks fella??

Re: OZEK OZEKKSON

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

What happened to your flicks fella??

Call me a lazy fucker but they're still sitting on my digi waiting to be downloaded. The damn thing is so slow because it links through my printer port, so it'll take me damn near a whole day to download them. But they'll be up soon I promise, just gotta find a reliable host.

See this floating around London town betwixt beefeaters and bobbies and pearly kings 'n' queens, nice to see someone who knows how to use a pen...

plus: where the hell is this? I usually pass through these places in classic 'merkystagger' mode and remember fuck all about it.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ingerson/trav25.jpg'>

Originally posted by Mista_Merc

See this floating around London town betwixt beefeaters and bobbies and pearly kings 'n' queens, nice to see someone who knows how to use a pen...

plus: where the hell is this? I usually pass through these places in classic 'merkystagger' mode and remember fuck all about it.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ingerson/trav25.jpg'>

Illusive like the Scarlet pimpernal! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived