On my travels

Guest imported_b0b

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes calculast u fag.wat was u doing in gaywood? having hot gay sex?..or just drinkin:p lol u know im jokin dood!.chek that known train....thats quite jokes...i remember i was at a station once where theres this picture of british railways,and kist done a like...outline on it with a marker pen...really quite jokes.

Originally posted by Hated Pigeon

http://www.lucky-thirteen.co.uk/calculust/omt200594/21.jpg'>

Gaywood, Kings Lynn! Jesus calculust, what the hell were you doing there?!?!

the highs and low's of being a rockstar im afraid, this one was a particular high, saturday night at the kings lynn blue and gold club... gaywood is now my favourite place name in the world, closely followed by gaydon half way up the m40

Guest sneak
Originally posted by calculust

the highs and low's of being a rockstar im afraid

haha, and what could the lows be if it isnt visiting places called Gaywood?

Originally posted by Mike ATG

its to do with lewisham education and the lewisham borough. a crock of shit really.

Cheeky sod, i DiDn`t cUm OwT aLL dAt bAddddddddd..:rolleyes:

p.s Read ya bloody mail..

the highs and low's of being a rockstar im afraid, this one was a particular high, saturday night at the kings lynn blue and gold club... gaywood is now my favourite place name in the world, closely followed by gaydon half way up the m40

Kings Lynn is ghetto (for east anglia anyway). Theres shit loads of asylum seekers inhabiting the horrible council estates and the locals are are none too accomodating either. It was voted as one of the three unfriendliest places in the UK a couple of years ago. Since the south lynn hall of fame was knocked down in 2002, there is only one reason left to visit there.........:confused:

Originally posted by Hated Pigeon

Kings Lynn is ghetto (for east anglia anyway). Theres shit loads of asylum seekers inhabiting the horrible council estates and the locals are are none too accomodating either. It was voted as one of the three unfriendliest places in the UK a couple of years ago. Since the south lynn hall of fame was knocked down in 2002, there is only one reason left to visit there.........:confused:

...and i thought K.Lynn was a lovely place! ;)

:lol: :lol:....and you can always complete the experiance by travelling there with gaytime coach company!!

Archived