i need help

Guest virus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Spec.tre

Yeah Man, drop virus before its too late. Good advise. My friend says someone had my tag b4 me, doesnt stop me from writing. I might be in his shadow but i might become better.

but my advise... dont write anything already taken. research it first.

Thing is you aren't better. So until you are better I suggest getting a different name, it's like stealing what he has worked for.

Originally posted by Spec.tre

and i had that tag for 6 months b4 i knew about him

Stupitiy is no excuse.......

So you think that makes it ok. WHAT A MORON you must be from west bumble fuck cause y'all little niggas dont understand the game of graff..

nigga this aint like playin monopoly with your sister and her friends....

The Graff Game is for real... Mother Fuckers catch lumps and bumps for makin' wrong moves. and writing a name that don't belong to you can get you beat like tito puentes congas.

Stop writin graff and go watch cartoons and have cookies

isn't it past your bedtime anyway

http://masterpiececreation.com/GOT_BEEF.jpg'>

no my point is that his name is being used to ,and there will always be some one to write the same name like u and u all cant do nothing about it and i do'nt intend to start a fight now u cant go out and battel evry fuck that writes ur name....

Guest ComicBookGuy
Originally posted by virus

no my point is that his name is being used to ,and there will always be some one to write the same name like u and u all cant do nothing about it and i do'nt intend to start a fight now u cant go out and battel evry fuck that writes ur name....

yes, there is something you can do about it, GET A FUCKING ORIGINAL NAME! you just started writing. change it!

o.k lets say i changed my name what about "icsvirus" he was on this board so tell him to change his name then go out and find all the outher viruses and beat them up till they change there nams 2

as i said if not me then someone else would do it

Originally posted by virus

o.k lets say i changed my name what about "icsvirus" he was on this board so tell him to change his name then go out and find all the outher viruses and beat them up till they change there nams 2

as i said if not me then someone else would do it

Just because that's his username doesn't mean he writes it.

Guest ComicBookGuy

man, what is your problem? this might have been a different story if you had been painting for a long time putting in work, had an original style, and didnt know about virus aa... but you just started writing, you have put in no work, you have no style, and you knew you were writing someone elses name from the get. thats about as low as it gets. just, find an original name and it will all be done with.... or be a disrespectful little toy and die a thousand fiery deaths.

dude I was writing a name for about a year but i dropped it when i saw someone else who did it. I could have battled him but what was the point, he was only a little better than me but had hit up more so the name was his, he earned it. I have been writing for over six years and up until recently have not had a "real" name. Just keep writing but let virus go, why dont you do something in arabic(or whatever you speak there) that would be ill and a lot more original<----

dude i wrote a name, found out another guy wrote it and gave it up that day. after putting in hours of sketching, heaps of missions painting and getting to know the letters and enjoy writing them you become attached, but ultimately you still have to let it go. i thought i'd never be able to write other letters, but you do and you learn from it!

you have just started, you have no connection with your letters/name, it's someone elses name!, you don't seem to be drawing enuf, experimenting enuf, your asking for other people's letterforms so you can just regurgitate them in your own fucked up, un-orginal way. your name should be something has meaning for you, not something that sounds cool, or is completely pirated.

just write your real name on a piece of paper and take 3 or 4 consecutive letters out of it. write that. the best part is, it's your name!

eg: name: mohammed, write: oham

also another thing that pisses me off is you're asking for all this help. people give you advice and you throw it back in their face. finally, who the fuck do you think is going to respect you, if YOU don't respect anyone. it's not something you 'get' it's something you earn!

yo man i spenden hours of sketching and i got it scanned today

and i dont recall me throwing nothing back in their face but how do you expect me not to have adidute when u all come on me so hard i got attached to those letters and withmy name it wont go

cuz my name is didi

Id like to ask dirty sanchezx to post some shit... right now hes all talk no dick.

All the great names are used all over the world.. hard to think of a good one.

personally i wouldnt write virus cause ive seen alot of virus'

but does anyone know anyone who writes Spec. ? until coupla weeks ago i thought i was only one.. guess i was wrong. but does anyone have n e of some Spec pieces. i wanna see if i even have a chance or should go "eat some cookies"

Originally posted by blank screen

dude i wrote a name, found out another guy wrote it and gave it up that day. after putting in hours of sketching, heaps of missions painting and getting to know the letters and enjoy writing them you become attached, but ultimately you still have to let it go. i thought i'd never be able to write other letters, but you do and you learn from it!

Touching.

here's what i'm saying

you can't write giant2, espo2, revs2, eatfuk2, spoter2 etc....

because they are all great/original. virus being that way, should be able to be virus one and let that go. i am 99% sure i am the only person who writes my name, and i'm glad. there are plenty of letters out there. you don't even need to use letters. there are numbers and symbols and shit. how many people do you know bombing anpersand?

& & & & & & &

Alphabet

hey scorn dude i am an australian writer and i have never seen that alphabet book but i have heard about it do u think you could e-mail some more scans from the book????

Illegaly Owning Melburn

!!KREW!!

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Archived