any one wanna talk to tt on the phone?

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

btw tt, you wanna call me? it would make for a nice change from the whinging british calling all day long (sorry to all the brits, but you gotta admit that your mainsteam population are a sad bunch of gits)

oi you fucking Aussie, with the "brits" ting..You should know better..I don`t like you now and Iwas warming to you..;)

Thats it FUCK ABC FUCK ABC FUCK ABC..

kiddin..

Originally posted by se_FOUR

oi you fucking Aussie, with the "brits" ting..You should know better..I don`t like you now and Iwas warming to you..;)

Thats it FUCK ABC FUCK ABC FUCK ABC..

kiddin..

sorry, but i do a technical job and as you may or may not know that consists mainly of listening to people complain about computers/machines not working. i shouldn't have generalised with the brits, but they make up 99% of our customer base, so they are the ones i have to listen to complain all day

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Dude, let me know when the next episode of Reaching Out With TT Boy is, i'd be down for a hollering or two. Beer,

El Mamerro

the next episode of tt calls home will be sunday evening so in between the hours of 6 to 9 mountain standard time or something. ill re bump the thread or make a new one. ill call anyone who emails..... but email me when i make the thread orrr ill forget.

Guest OrangeDot

fone phreaks for real!! haha... i still got a red box..

oh shit.. wonder if the pla is still around.

and i wonder if any of these old trunks work.

Archived