One of the hardest productions I've seen in a while

Guest SymonSays25

Guest killtoy

i am bowing down...

anybody who think these dudes aren't the complete and utter shit please say so. that way the rest of us will know who the toys are.:nut:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Wase_137

I will say that is a real fresh production, and to those kids that do nothing but diss, I wish one of the Old Schoolers would approach you and make you shit your pants, damn no RESPECT, where are your morals that your parents taught you? And to those that say how hard is it to paint at a wall all day, who said it was hard BEING THERE, the hard part is showing your talents, and your painting skills, which most of you do not have. You can stay at a wall all day TRYING to clean up your piece, but that doesn't mean you will come off hard....So you don't like the old school letters that are the foundation in graffiti, so you don't like the NY style, so your not impressed with someone painting for 20+ years, I guess one thing is for sure, you must think this shit started with you....................................

Originally posted by MYBAD$

That shit is def-mega-hard....there is also a stupid tuff Bear piece(his outline some one else painted it r.i.p.), a KAY SLAY and a hot to death cycle piece in on that particular wall...anyone got the flicks???

= c'mon I KNOW somebody has flicks from the rest of this wall....it was only done last summer......gotta see that bear piece again!!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Damn

Originally posted by Hate Therapy

People still don't know about Serve. His letters have been on some next-level shit for a minute now. Classic and completely unique at the same time. Word up.

Haha. I know about Serve, man. Sorry I offended you and didn't know his new style. I've been writing for a minute or two, and I can remember the days of NY productions before they started importing europeans to do their backgrounds and Serve did all the characters and shit.

Archived