KILL YOUR T.V

god-o-mighty

Originally posted by Semen

how classic is that flick of that orange building from sea town I remember seeing that when I was a little kid wondering who could possibly do something like that..............props to Oze and Cast putting in work for multiple years and counting............

word

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mobshitbitch

you guys need to put down the pipe, 'cause vent fucking sucks.. number one, its easy as fuck to bomb chill daytime-under-the-freeway spots. but thats the least of his problems. look at those letters. are you joking? the funny thing is, i bet "vent" actually tries....oh by the way, kyt is wack, so is dtc...get a job loser.

Originally posted by mobshitbitch

you guys need to put down the pipe, 'cause vent fucking sucks.. number one, its easy as fuck to bomb chill daytime-under-the-freeway spots. but thats the least of his problems. look at those letters. are you joking? the funny thing is, i bet "vent" actually tries....oh by the way, kyt is wack, so is dtc...get a job loser.

you're pretty good at hurting feelings.

Guest socrates
Originally posted by Semen

how classic is that flick of that orange building from sea town I remember seeing that when I was a little kid wondering who could possibly do something like that..............props to Oze and Cast putting in work for multiple years and counting............

I don't remember cast ever putting in as much work as the rest...maybe it was just me and I haven't seen anything new in years

Guest mobshitbitch
the majority says kyt dtc fuckin rips............I am easily influenced by popular vote..........................kyt rules

The majority of you are toys... so you cancel out.. sorry you lose.

Guest socrates

ohh ok....but still never seen another cast than one in minnesota, the one on the red building and the backwards one spelled with a K at the mission yard.

YOU KIDS LIVE IN A FANTASY WORLD IF YOU ALL THINK YOU ARE RUNNING SHIT ,THINKING YOU ARE ABOVE WHEN IN REALITY YOU RE INFERIOR, TRYING TO TALK DOWN ON KREWS LIKE FTL THAT WERE KILLING SHIT B4 YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR KREW KNEW WHAT GRAFFITTI BOMBING WAS ABOUT.................. FTL

STILL KILLING SHIT !!!!!!

RESPECT THE OLD SCHOOL !!!!!!!!!!

X.I.V.3.R.Z

that foo sucks

Originally posted by GOD HATES US ALL

smog=one of the most Original in graffiti today

that foo smog sucks in my opinion, an he aint original, cuz he bit all his chit from this foo that wrote DORS one ACP crew

ask rosco the booster from crucero dr. carnal:D

Re: kyt gets krushed in my town

Originally posted by teefkrakr

pinchi cabacho cabron

camden aint san jo, that the rich outskirt for spoiled lil white boyz like you

don be so fat headed, even if one day you do come up wit some tight shit homie:)

Originally posted by priscilla119

WKT..<=---

show me 100 flix tags or fills, then ill acknowledge yall as something

any one can do what ever your trying to d, it s just a matter of how little of a life they got or if mommy pays bills, an in your case, you all seem to have plenty of time to do shit, so get started cuz you got along way to go.

oh yeah, an yo lil zine, you would ve never made it with out getting the idea from zines that puzzle an other foos made back in the day.

so whacha got, respect? damn not even from you mom whos probly telling you to clean your room right now.

dontrip

youcantwritexiv

Originally posted by wolfpack

YOU KIDS LIVE IN A FANTASY WORLD IF YOU ALL THINK YOU ARE RUNNING SHIT ,THINKING YOU ARE ABOVE WHEN IN REALITY YOU RE INFERIOR, TRYING TO TALK DOWN ON KREWS LIKE FTL THAT WERE KILLING SHIT B4 YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR KREW KNEW WHAT GRAFFITTI BOMBING WAS ABOUT.................. FTL

STILL KILLING SHIT !!!!!!

RESPECT THE OLD SCHOOL !!!!!!!!!!

X.I.V.3.R.Z

come to my hood an say xiv punk, n youll see mufukers who have been bangin that shit for generations, you respect that.

dont try an talk as if you were a fuckin cholillo bitch. act as you are, leave that shit alone, dont glorify somethin that dont exist in your reality

stop doin 4's in your g's. people don do that to be cool, they don got a choice bitch, an also you didn't grow up seeing that chit in your fucking scrapa town

u aint know xiver your an a.v.er fuckin jock

pinchi puto

dont steal our language, you already did with our writing style, all you fuckin taggers who try to do placasso style, especially you bitch, that shit was around befor this eassy ass graffiti, an guess what when it came out, you werent apart of it, did you learn how to write placasos when you were a kid. no so dont talk about respect

trick

Guest rod stewart

rod stewart made many hit songs in the late 70's and 80's so fuck anyone talking shit i handle my shit, ask my ninja ray finkle rwp ld sbp

Re: youcantwritexiv

Originally posted by dontrip

come to my hood an say xiv punk, n youll see mufukers who have been bangin that shit for generations, you respect that.

dont try an talk as if you were a fuckin cholillo bitch. act as you are, leave that shit alone, dont glorify somethin that dont exist in your reality

stop doin 4's in your g's. people don do that to be cool, they don got a choice bitch, an also you didn't grow up seeing that chit in your fucking scrapa town

u aint know xiver your an a.v.er fuckin jock

pinchi puto

dont steal our language, you already did with our writing style, all you fuckin taggers who try to do placasso style, especially you bitch, that shit was around befor this eassy ass graffiti, an guess what when it came out, you werent apart of it, did you learn how to write placasos when you were a kid. no so dont talk about respect

trick

this kid probly isnt even mexican:lol:

Guest rod stewart

i heard that ftl is really erupto mad dissing kyt because they want him in is that true signed, a true kyt fanatic aka ray stinkle,laces out like a fag in pride fest

Archived