what the fuck is going on.job hungry

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

man, fuck hawaii !

i just got turned down from another fuckin job today. a pets discount warehouse.

they asked me about my pet experience and i told them how we used to help injured animals and how one of our cats [that we healed from a stabbing] used to bring home little baby bunnies, alive.we used to take care of those.i have a dog and a cat and its been like that for all of my life.thay wanted stock, "im stock".

i called those fucks and very politley asked for the manager and made an impression that i was the one for this full time job.i called this mornin cause the manager there told me to call and ask for the guy whos hirering cause he's been gone for a while..i call and they already hired to fucks!

then a half an hour later or so...my fucking annoying recruiter called askin if im still wanting to join the military.

jesus..where are the fucking jobs that are hirering?!

is that all im good for is the army? im fuckin pissed..im gonna start robbin people pretty soon.

if they hired two little highschool fucks at that warehouse...im gonna kill kill kill!!!

its been too long that i havent had a job.i go job hunting with my homegirl and who gets hired right away and has two jobs the first and only day of job hunting?? my fucking bitch homegirl!i have been going out for months now.i hada great job for like 2 days and they fired me, even when they guy training me said i was fucking fantastic.

fuck hawaii.there is too much competition on this jobless island.im about to get violent and hurt somebody.start robbin tourists, they have lots of money.:heated:

maybe i should grow some tits and slit my dick so it looks like a pussy..grow my fuckin hair out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

seriously..

its time to start beefing up that resume

lie a little..

if you want a job at a pet warehouse, say that you worked as a groomer in a Petsmart for a year in west virginia..

say that the guy who used to be your supervisor no longer works there if they need a reference..

or just start makin shit up....

the worst that could happen is they find out and oyu don't get the job...no worse than what oyu're goin through right now

i'll drop some info on ya...

my stepsister lied all over her resume..

she even said she had a master's degree (she attended one semester of community college)

because of the type of job, she had enough experience that no one really noticed, and never questioned it..

she also said she had experience that she didn't..

this job was no joke though, working for insurance and pharmaceutical companies..

i know of as handful of other people who have 'padded' their resumes as well..

stretch one year of experience to three

give yourself those promotions you should have gotten (if you worked in retail, say you were the manager)..and raises

don't look too desperate

polish yourself well and look like a proffesional who is getting a job that is 'below' his qualifications..

like i said, the worse that can happen is no worse than your current situation

i know some kids that go through hawaii for a couple of weeks every year, they always bring a few bags full of really nice colorful exotic gems and stones with them to sell. they tell me that the people in hawaii love beautiful rock and whatnot and they can only get certain kinds there regularly. get a hookup in the states who is knowledgeable in that area to mail you precious gems and rocks and sell them. i dont know, just a thought.

Guest --zeSto--

if you put into the job hunt whatt you put into 12oz...

you'd be King Sultan of Hawaii!

(but dont stop... there's plenty of time left.)

Archived