JOLT 68 AOM LIFE (DENVER CO)

Guest VoSe OnE...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Wase_137

nice...Painted with Jolt a few times, and I have to say I give big props to him, real cool kid with mad flavor...If your out there Jolt him me up some day....Waser

Guest TenSent

SERIOUS MURDER DOGG JOLT 68...

jolt is cool as fuck. thats my dogg he gots that sick style since back in the day. major influence for alot of the denver scene today. he's one of my major influence's, including dreos, skape, swek, and voice. these my niggaz. what bitch? if you don't know by know you better ask somebody! 303 nigga!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Guest Wase_137

Jolt, man it looks like I am going to be able to make it up with a few friends, give me a call tonight if possible....Waser

Guest VoSe OnE...

Sup Jolt i peeped that shit you and your boy did next to mine on that Aurora wall... Big Ups Jolt 68 for putting Denver on the Map... PEACE

Guest VoSe OnE...

i guess this is the way it gose some people will be chill and cool and some will forever be DICKHEADS!! what gose around comes around...

JOLT???????????????

yo JOLT that real tagger life had nothing to do with dest that was all me....

YANOE....

but i did want to talk to you about something dest told me i wanted to ask you about it????....email me to this name QUEENLIZBEE on this site....she will give me the message....

Archived