JOLT 68 AOM LIFE (DENVER CO)

Guest VoSe OnE...

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

BIG UPS THATS SOME NICE WORK HOMEBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MAKES ME WANA MOVE 2 DENVER LOOKIN AT ALL THEM FR8888888888888888888ZZZZZZZ:D CHUQT.H..E.CREW ABOVE THE LAW!!!2002

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MRBURNS

PROPS

.....not to rip on the kid. but i see a lot of other peoples styles when i look at this page, one after another. instead of one consistent style, which he could take credit for. i know that people evolve, but this is what i see. i see 1 piece that looks like tyke awr...a lot, another one that looks like east. and a lot of stuff that looks like LA/LTS style..even some revok extensions. as well as that guy JHER. i'm not gonna check back on this thread and see what u guys wrote. but i wanted to acknowledge the skill and heart this kid has, and hope he developes his own unique style...peace.

Guest MRBURNS

YANO

The only people i know from cali are dream (rip), and msk heads. but i'm sure your oppinion is more important, what do i know??

yo im not dissin just think about what your saying.....the people you mention for example even they didnt come up with there style out of no where....everyone gets influenced......none of us are from the days when graff first started....so there for style wise nothing can be without some kinda influence(being graffiti or art).....this doesnt mean jocking other peoples letters....because there are alot of those toys around.....and JOLT aint one of them.....

Guest GoetzeETG

AOM

here in CHICAGO there's a crew called AOM. is this the same one your in or is it different. their main up writers are ENOE and NOPI

Guest kIRosKi

jolt would rock him...

i think that jolt would rock detox and it was about 2 or 3 yrs now since detox was in colorado, jolt probably didn't even know him. plus, if that's not enough jolt and the rest of life and aom rock colo. non stop, detox rarley did shit while in the springs. I'm not trying to start beef and don't get me wrong, detox is talented, but jolt has my respect on this issue!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived