sleep cycle creep

Cracked Ass

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

night school fucked me up. i go to classes 6-10 m/w/f and 6-9 t and t.

i don't get to bed till around 3 or 4a.m. , and i end up waking up like at 1 or 1:30 p.m. - not to worried about it cause i don't have a job, but it just sucks cause when i wake up it feels like i wasted another day that i could have gone out to look for a part time or somethin...

i'm thinkin starting monday, i'm going to wake up at least by 9 and then go to bed as soon as i get back from school so i can wake up early the next day... hope it works.

Guest --zeSto--

sleep at 1-2am

awake at 10-11am

works, perfect!

If I have to wake up at 9am, I'm not over tired.

If I have to stay up untill 4am, It wont really fuck the next day.

ahhh....

my job keeps me up to wierd hours, but its not alwaays those hours, somedays its 11pm till 7 am, the others its 3 pm till 11pm, so i never get a sleep cycle, and having a girlfriend who operates on regular people time isnt easy either, when im at peak shes dead tired. plus living in basically the heart of and amzingly busy loud and frantic city doesent help either, considering that i attempt to sleep when the day is just beginning... jackhammers, horns honking, italians yelling, god its thrown me way off. it feels wierd being back on north american time half of the week. and euro time the other. well thats the way i look at it.

you guys are all hardcore. i enjoy sleep. sleeping is my hobby. i sleep whenever i get a chance to sleep.

i wake up about 6 am and leave the house about 7am. dont get home until 8 pm. but that will change. i wont get home until 12:30 am after october. yes i'm going to love it.

by the time it hits like 11pm, i am dozed the fuck out. well except weekends because those are drug days and i'm just out causing ruckus. and the days when i go bombing, then i just get like 3 hours of sleep. coffee is my friend those long mornings.

Archived