snooping mother discovers moe lesters pipe

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

but i had just changed the screen so i said "its clean, its obvious i aint smoking the green!" but it was funny cus the pipe was stinking up the scene and she still didnt know!! so i got away clean, this parent tricking machine!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

in high school my dad found my pipe, gave me a short lecture then continued pal'ing around me with me. it was more of a chance for him to make fun of me than get mad. he just told me it "makes you stupid and lazy" which i figured i already was.

it was a 10 dollar beaut but i miss it.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by dahighlifdhl

no offense but youre mom is kinda stupid

its not that..i think my parents are in denial...countless times i have come home with my eyes red, smelling like dank and they keep saying shit like "he smells like smoke, but not weed smoke"....they just dont want to accept the fact that i actually do this shit....jesus christ...the pipe was in a bag right, in the bag were 2 empty twomp sacks, fish tubing, and some breath mints...HOW FUCKIUNG OBVIOUS IS THAT!!!! HAHAHAHA

Guest me IS cool

That's how my parents were way beack when i used to live with them. I used to leave empty spray cans and pipes all over my room they would find it but never questioned me about it. They knew what was up but never mentioned it. :king:

they know...trust me they know..the best thing you could ever do would be to come clean...and say...i smoke pot...lots of it..its not addictive..you did it..your parents did things similar..and my kids will one day try it out...the more truly open you are with your parents the more they will trust you.

Archived