VEEFER VEFRESH VFR wks, ris, tns and xtc: THE FRESHEST BOMBER IN NY

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roger pitss

sorry veef

nice niceee nice

points =7

glacer fucked it up even though it looks ok

but no 7 points and thats that!

• 1 year later...
Guest cabin fever

I literally cannot understand how someone can call themselves a writer and think VFR's throwup is wack....that is beyond understanding fuccccccccccck.

I've never been to NYC but kings like VFR make me feel homesick for it!!!!

MORE FLICKS!!

Guest imported_b0b

I got to meet VFR when he was in London last year and I am glad I did so. He is a good peoples. London flicks:

[attachmentid=2518]

vfr1.jpg.bfe607d95bcc1b33083af53d6ee68927.jpg

to the dude that said overrated you are a fucking idiot mr,vfr is by far one of n.y.c.s most influential writers i hardly doubt that you could ever fuck with him ....styles hes got too many he would son you all day everyday,and i know for a fact he would vamp your dumb ass ....you fucking newjack toy..........

• 3 years later...
I READ AN INTERVIEW ABOUT THIS CAT IN YRB...IVE SEEN HIS STUFF FOR YEARS NOW..IT DOESNT IMPRESS ME ..LOOK I WAS JUST GIVING MY OPPINON,AS FAR AS NY AND GRAFF GOES I HAVE MAD RESPECT BUT I'VE NOTICED THE LACK OF QUALITY WRITERS YOU GUYS HAVE AND ITS PRETTY DISAPPOINTING...CONSIDERING YOU GUYS STARTED IT ALL..

NYC doesn't look for or need approval lets get that straight first of all. Second, anything being done now is a slightly updated version of something that was done here usually better 10 or 20 years ago. VFR is a pretty obviously great bomber and writer.

I'd be pretty amused to hear what you base your opinion on and what you think is hot.

you have to have a certain mentality to appreciate this dude. you have to understand the place of originality in the writing culture. you have to understand his methodical approach to getting up. you have to understand style, because great style is not just made from belton, skinny caps, and productions. thro ups have style, tags have style....in some cases more than the 'fancy pants' pieces of today. since these concepts are so far removed from many of todays writer's understanding of writing itself, it is not at all surprising some cant hang with this shit. in fact, its expected.

vfresh dosent need my approval or yours. he rocks...end of story.

Re: This goes out to the Asshole up in here...

To call yourself a writer you need to do this:

Write the name.

Whether the name is written as a marker tag, a spray paint tag, or ILLUSTRATED as a throw-up, a straight letter or a burner. All of which are WRITING the name, albeit sometimes "Drawn".

These "Johny Come Lately" TOYS from everywhere else always seem to wanna drop philosophies about Writing. The problem is THEY DON'T KNOW SHIT.

If you don't respect a tag, you're ignorant. Just as bad as a Politician, an Art Dealer, or a Soccer mom from the suburbs.

From Tags, early pioneers developed Pieces and Throwups. Without tags there would be no "Graffiti" Movement to speak of.

It was Thanks to TAGS & THROWUPS back in the day that the Subway system stayed BOMBED for so many years, so that writers who did pieces could have their shit develope and run on the lines.

And It is Thanks to tags and throwups TODAY, that all you phony permission wall toys can even get permission walls. "oh, your wall looks terrible with all this vandalism on it. I can paint a lovely mural for you sir" im sure you know the drill.

So dont be an "armchair writer" and to sit behind your remote control, your computer, your car, legal wall and occasional freight, "In the South" and then try to critisize a true street bomber like VFR, who started on the letter lines insides and out(VF throwups), then proceeded to WIPED HIS ASS with the hardcore streets of EVERY boro ini NYC. you say your a MAN (laughable) of 25, that would make u about 12 when VFR started, and graff probably wasnt even an option for you.

Statements like yours just exude ignorance, and in graff terms FAKEness. To the point that you wont even state your name on here. That smells like PUSSY to me.

TAT Crew rocked on trains and walls from 1980 to 1987. and in addition to pieces BIO BRIM MAZE NICER CEM SHAME all bombed insides, bombed stations, streets etc with tags and throwups..

The fact that now they have made a buisness out of painting, and that they rock legal walls DOES NOT discredit them, it glorifies the fact that they did their thing and are STILL in the game to a certain degree.

FX crew (NYC Members) were Painters AND Bombers...

Per, Cope, Ces, Yes 2 bombed for years before they concentrated on legal walls. and some of them STILL bomb.

Anyway, i know your type... The tipical No handstyle havin', seaweed and jagged rocks lookin' pieces, pointy booger lookin throwup, out of towner who comes to NY shows or events with your album and blackbook in hand, sweating to meet writers and show em your wack ass flics, and beg them for a tag in your book saying "We should hook up, and paint... you got spots?"

So damn right Skuf and JA got bad attitudes, this is NY GRAFF, not no out of town, holding hands, touching dicks graffiti. You play the game, survival of the Illest.

Sorry if thats too tuff for you tender out of town mammas boys stay the fuck out of NYC and keep your ridiculous comments to yourself.

I write:

Kool Dash 167th

Facts Crush

The Crazy 5ive

Far Beyond Anyone

XMental

Children Of Destruction

Idolized By Millions

I bomb, I piece, I travel nation and Worldwide, I get around, I see toys like u all the time.

Say what u write, and come to NY, i bet anone in this thread will smack the shit out your mouth and vic you. Bitch

ps.. To Erotica.. Ghost was out in 79, VFR in 85

Peace Pipe

bump for vfr... and bump for dash, always droppping education.

1468643925_0a4e662c8d.jpg?v=0

Archived