VEEFER VEFRESH VFR wks, ris, tns and xtc: THE FRESHEST BOMBER IN NY

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: This goes out to the Asshole up in here...

Originally posted by FACE WON

grow up KOOL DASH cause you dont impress me.and no ive never heard of ya!!!peace......

never heard of DASH FC?, and you call yourself a 'graffiti writer'?, sad.....very sad...

Guest duh-rye-won

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Originally posted by madbomber

if he lived in any other city he would be called a toy with no style but since he lives in NewYork its a rugged/really nice style and he's a king..

yeah he bombs harder then i and most of you ever will.. but what a fucking toy

no style?!?!?!?!?! VFR is fucking exploding with style. what in the fuck are you talking about? are we all looking at the same flix?!?!?! if VFR is toy, i'm just curious to know who you think some good bombers are?

to a certain extent thats true whiskeybar....but in some ways people have to learn, me included, that there are heads that know and that there are heads that dont, and there are heads that wont....if they wanna learn, then they will, if they dont, then they wont....all of you are right about what you said....unfortunately though its contributed more to the digression of this thread then our unfortunate friend face has....

believe me, im as irked and befuddled by his stance as the next guy, but im not gonna waste my breath on someone who doesnt even know how to breathe....people gotta learn when they are ready, all you can do i supply the flicks and facts......

although ive certainly gone on my fair share of rants, when it gets the best of me, but people like face are best ignored for their ignorance...be content that you know the deal.......

you can lead a man to rusto, but that dont make him a writer.......

so so so bored at work......sorry about the soap box

back to the flicks

Guest FACE WON

YOU GUYS REALLY NEED TOO CHILL,NOT EVERYONE IS ON NY'S JOCK.BUT EVERY NEW YORKER I RUN INTO SEEMS TO THINK THAT WE ARE...YOU GIVE GUYS LIKE SCANT PROPS AND SAY THAT DUDES A RAW BOMBER,ALL I GOT TO SAY IS "ADJUST YOUR EYES"YEAH VEEFER CAN TAG I SAID NOTHIN ABOUT HIS TAG ITS THAT STUPID ASS R THAT LOOKS LIKE AN A...NO IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE AN R STOP KIDDING YOURSELVES....ITS TOY SHIT,SO WHAT HES STUPID ENOUGH TO BOMB EVERY CORNER OF NY...BIG DEAL!ALL OF YOU ARE WHAT YOU GUYS LIKE TO CALL "DICKRIDERS" YOU GUYS SWEAT THIS GUY SO HARD ITS FUNNY...AND THEN YOU GUYS DECIDE THAT I MUST BE TOY CAUSE I DONT KEEP UP WITH DASH..IVE SEEN HIS WORK AND ITS SO SO...I MEAN I LOOKED AT IT IN MY FANCY GRAFFITI MAGZ AT HOME....I GUESS SINCE I DIDNT SAY ITS HOT THAT MAKES ME A GAY TOY?RIGHT???WELL THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST ON THIS PLAYED OUT THREAD THAT I RUINED....SORRY GUYS...ENJOY AND DONT GET TOO UPSET.....

Face won- you voiced your opinion, thats fine, now move on.. If you dont feel vfr and other ny cats, stay out of the threads about them. and show respect to the writers you want to show respect to. i dont care. This is a thread for vfr, you made your point, quit carrying on.

Re: This goes out to the Asshole up in here...

Originally posted by Pharaoh145th

To call yourself a writer you need to do this:

Write the name.

Whether the name is written as a marker tag, a spray paint tag, or ILLUSTRATED as a throw-up, a straight letter or a burner. All of which are WRITING the name, albeit sometimes "Drawn".

These "Johny Come Lately" TOYS from everywhere else always seem to wanna drop philosophies about Writing. The problem is THEY DON'T KNOW SHIT.

If you don't respect a tag, you're ignorant. Just as bad as a Politician, an Art Dealer, or a Soccer mom from the suburbs.

From Tags, early pioneers developed Pieces and Throwups. Without tags there would be no "Graffiti" Movement to speak of.

It was Thanks to TAGS & THROWUPS back in the day that the Subway system stayed BOMBED for so many years, so that writers who did pieces could have their shit develope and run on the lines.

And It is Thanks to tags and throwups TODAY, that all you phony permission wall toys can even get permission walls. "oh, your wall looks terrible with all this vandalism on it. I can paint a lovely mural for you sir" im sure you know the drill.

So dont be an "armchair writer" and to sit behind your remote control, your computer, your car, legal wall and occasional freight, "In the South" and then try to critisize a true street bomber like VFR, who started on the letter lines insides and out(VF throwups), then proceeded to WIPED HIS ASS with the hardcore streets of EVERY boro ini NYC. you say your a MAN (laughable) of 25, that would make u about 12 when VFR started, and graff probably wasnt even an option for you.

Statements like yours just exude ignorance, and in graff terms FAKEness. To the point that you wont even state your name on here. That smells like PUSSY to me.

TAT Crew rocked on trains and walls from 1980 to 1987. and in addition to pieces BIO BRIM MAZE NICER CEM SHAME all bombed insides, bombed stations, streets etc with tags and throwups..

The fact that now they have made a buisness out of painting, and that they rock legal walls DOES NOT discredit them, it glorifies the fact that they did their thing and are STILL in the game to a certain degree.

FX crew (NYC Members) were Painters AND Bombers...

Per, Cope, Ces, Yes 2 bombed for years before they concentrated on legal walls. and some of them STILL bomb.

Anyway, i know your type... The tipical No handstyle havin', seaweed and jagged rocks lookin' pieces, pointy booger lookin throwup, out of towner who comes to NY shows or events with your album and blackbook in hand, sweating to meet writers and show em your wack ass flics, and beg them for a tag in your book saying "We should hook up, and paint... you got spots?"

So damn right Skuf and JA got bad attitudes, this is NY GRAFF, not no out of town, holding hands, touching dicks graffiti. You play the game, survival of the Illest.

Sorry if thats too tuff for you tender out of town mammas boys stay the fuck out of NYC and keep your ridiculous comments to yourself.

I write:

Kool Dash 167th

Facts Crush

The Crazy 5ive

Far Beyond Anyone

XMental

Children Of Destruction

Idolized By Millions

I bomb, I piece, I travel nation and Worldwide, I get around, I see toys like u all the time.

Say what u write, and come to NY, i bet anone in this thread will smack the shit out your mouth and vic you. Bitch

ps.. To Erotica.. Ghost was out in 79, VFR in 85

Peace Pipe

writing (aka graffiti) in a nutshell

Re: ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Originally posted by duh-rye-won

no style?!?!?!?!?! VFR is fucking exploding with style. what in the fuck are you talking about? are we all looking at the same flix?!?!?! if VFR is toy, i'm just curious to know who you think some good bombers are?

a good bomber with style would be someone like sake or damo.. of coarse thers lots more but those guys bomb so fucking hard with so much style.. there lines are clean and there shit looks good...

vfr gets up yeah but his shit looks horrible.. well atlease from those pics ive seen

Guest KING OF HELL

Re: Re: ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Originally posted by madbomber

a good bomber with style would be someone like sake or damo.. of coarse thers lots more but those guys bomb so fucking hard with so much style.. there lines are clean and there shit looks good...

vfr gets up yeah but his shit looks horrible.. well atlease from those pics ive seen

The thing is, and it took me a while to wrap my mind around this when i was younger, his goal isnt clean lines and super tight connections.

His goal is to destroy. Yeah his shit is grimey and ok you said it not me "horrible", but it seeps his personality as far as writing. Its soooooo fucking honest and bursting with attitude.

I love his tags, his throws, everything he does. Its not pretty, but hey i love horror movies too for the same reason. There needs to be people out there doing things like this to keep the graffiti culture in check. Like to say "yeah great your 3D piece is rendered perfectly, but i made a cop curse my mom today because he couldn't look anywhere and not see my tags."

No dis at all to full blown produtions. Im no seperatist. And I think that is where half the schism in the graf community comes from. People say its either this way or that way. And thats fine. I know. Everyone loves drama, but ive stopped trying to seperate the elements of graffiti and im much more appreciative of people like VFR now.

People like him keep things alive and kicking. I personaly hate when things get stale and everything, even throw ups look so contrived and babied that it almost seems like corporate ads. Dont get me wrong, I like the clean shit too, but there has to be ass whoopin dirty shit. It has to exist. I need to see shit like that to keep me inspired. Im old and not much impresses me anymore. VFR always seems to make me anxious to go out and crush. His shit is so spontaneous and raw. It growls at you. And i love that.

I hope you dont feel like this was a personal attack on you, but i just needed to spew forth in this forum and your post made me reply.

PEACE

ZELOT...FLOE.BSB.TRANSCEND.FREE AGENTS

Re: Re: Re: ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Originally posted by KING OF HELL

The thing is, and it took me a while to wrap my mind around this when i was younger, his goal isnt clean lines and super tight connections.

His goal is to destroy. Yeah his shit is grimey and ok you said it not me "horrible", but it seeps his personality as far as writing. Its soooooo fucking honest and bursting with attitude.

I love his tags, his throws, everything he does. Its not pretty, but hey i love horror movies too for the same reason. There needs to be people out there doing things like this to keep the graffiti culture in check. Like to say "yeah great your 3D piece is rendered perfectly, but i made a cop curse my mom today because he couldn't look anywhere and not see my tags."

No dis at all to full blown produtions. Im no seperatist. And I think that is where half the schism in the graf community comes from. People say its either this way or that way. And thats fine. I know. Everyone loves drama, but ive stopped trying to seperate the elements of graffiti and im much more appreciative of people like VFR now.

People like him keep things alive and kicking. I personaly hate when things get stale and everything, even throw ups look so contrived and babied that it almost seems like corporate ads. Dont get me wrong, I like the clean shit too, but there has to be ass whoopin dirty shit. It has to exist. I need to see shit like that to keep me inspired. Im old and not much impresses me anymore. VFR always seems to make me anxious to go out and crush. His shit is so spontaneous and raw. It growls at you. And i love that.

I hope you dont feel like this was a personal attack on you, but i just needed to spew forth in this forum and your post made me reply.

PEACE

ZELOT...FLOE.BSB.TRANSCEND.FREE AGENTS

that makes sence... all u guys had to do was say it like that

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the thread......VFR has always been one of my favorites-gritty as fuck.....I like Veefs' hollows the best,quick shit-and right to the point.....nice post,except having to scroll down past that wack juice talking out of his ass,stoops!.

no one can talk shit about a simple bomber thats bullshit JA's is a perfect example doesnt matter who you are you shouldnt fuck with a bomber cause a bomber can take your hole career out in just a couple of nights.....i give respect to peicers for there art work it takes special artistic abilities but to be a real bomber takes mad dedication and the will to do it.......YANOER>R.T.L crew

• 1 month later...
Guest imported_Europe

Vfr is very dope, this thread could use alot more flicks.

Unfortunely this thread is instead filled with crap.

But to make it really good, dash called school in session and blessed us with another great lesson. He should have his own exclusive thread for informative posts.

Vfr :king:

Dash :king:

• 6 months later...
Originally posted by David Koresh

are 'VFR 93' tags really from 1993 or does he just hit that up?

IT BUGS ME OUT HOW HE HAS SHIT ROCKING FOR YEARS IN SPOTS THAT WOULD NORMALLY GET BUFFED...NIGGAS LIKE HIM AND TABE, HIT SPOTS THAT ROCK FOR YEARS, I SAW A TABE FILLIN YESTERDAY FROM 89...A FUCKING FILLING FROM 14 YEARS AGO...STILL ROCKIN.

MEROE MLBRT

INCULT.

Archived