THESEVENTHLETTER CREW®

THE7THLETTER

no matter what this internet says right now in L.A aint nobody really doing shit

even though we had a few problems in the past i have to give it up too a few productions crackin off by pysa and zes and of course i got to give it up to those crazy spots RTL's got on those bridges...... but the 7th letter never heard of ya?

all the flix on this post is old...where you @ ?...im still waiting not dissing..aint no need...,

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SkrewYou2002

Re: Re: FOR THOSE WITH LOOSE LIPS..

Originally posted by meone

No Diss but No one comes to Detroit so if you're ready to wreck shit come wreck shit I'll be waiting for some one to finally come through.

never been to your city?? why is it that i did 10 pieces in 2 nights in detroit just a couple weeks ago??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~skrew you 2002:king:

Guest BIG COUNTRY
Originally posted by queenlizbee

no matter what this internet says right now in L.A aint nobody really doing shit

even though we had a few problems in the past i have to give it up too a few productions crackin off by pysa and zes and of course i got to give it up to those crazy spots RTL's got on those bridges...... but the 7th letter never heard of ya?

all the flix on this post is old...where you @ ?...im still waiting not dissing..aint no need...,

I think you have done enough internet bragging for one week Yano Bro. Let the can do the talking, not the keyboard.

This thread was gay enough already and then Yano had to come in and start stroking himself. Sheesh!

It's my bet that writers from these crews don't really need to get on here to get some cheap fame. There are already enough people posting up there work for them. Since the beginning of the net there have been fools gossiping and riding AWR/MSK nuts.

A moderator could sort it all out by checking the IP source from each of those screen names. If they are fronting like they are someone else they should be banned/exposed. Regardless, this shit is silly.:rolleyes:

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by Fuxus

A moderator could sort it all out by checking the IP source from each of those screen names. If they are fronting like they are someone else they should be banned/exposed. Regardless, this shit is silly.:rolleyes:

an ip check would be good, 'cause this is just lame. and i'm pretty lame for reading all this bullshit and wondering with everyone else if these clowns are the real or not.

silly indeed.

Re: AS REAL AS THEY COME!!!!!

U FAKE ASSS MOTHA FUKA.....IF U CLICK ON THAT LINK & LOOK AT ALL YOUR FLIX U DONT EVEN KNOW THAT THE "pysa" IS REVOK..PUTA//

U DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR "crew members" PAINTING STELO....U R FAKE.....

"I GOT SOMETHING 2 SAY & I RAPED YOUR MOTHER 2DAY...-MISFITS"

look you fucking mark your not fooling anyone with all those bullshit stolen flicks from various LA websites. not to mension most of that shit is pretty old.

if you were realy crew with those cats you should at least have your own flicks to post not to mention something that hasnt been posted already like a million times.

the moral of the story is your an idiot.