THESEVENTHLETTER CREW®

THE7THLETTER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by DREDZ

Yo, AWR and MSK are dope and have been representing for some time now. You can clearly see where a large majority of other graff writers got some of their inspiration. Evidence from Dilated Peoples told me that he was down with AWR; I wonder if that is true.

THE REASON WHY WRITERS GET INSPIRATION (BITE) IS BECAUSE MSK,AWR,LTS WERE IN THE LIGHT OF NEW MASS MEDIA. SHIT WAS BLOWIN UP ON ALL FRONTS. MAGS GOT TRENDY, THE NET BLEW SHIT UP MAD. EVERYONE AND THERE MOM TAKES FLICKS NOW. SHIT LIKE THAT. IM SURE IF YOU HAD THE OLD DTK, LOD, CBS, RTN, BC, ETC. GOING HARD AT THAT TIME NEWBIES WOULD BE INSPIRED (BITE) MORE THAN THE AWR, MSK, LTS STUFF. YA AWR HAD SOME OL SKOOL IN THEM BUT NOT REALLY. OLD AWR REALLY DONT BUST ANYMORE. OCATIONALLY.

OH YA. YOU HEADS OUT THERE GOTTA PICK UP THE NEW GZA/GENIUS ALBUM. GOOD HIP HOP.

Originally posted by DREDZ

Yo, AWR and MSK are dope and have been representing for some time now. You can clearly see where a large majority of other graff writers got some of their inspiration. Evidence from Dilated Peoples told me that he was down with AWR; I wonder if that is true.

Some MSK's told me Evidence was from there crew way back in the day before Dilated was even out- i didnt believe them - but i guess its true?

i used to go to Santa monica college when Iriscience went there

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Originally posted by chuck s.

the 7th letter, G is for Guerilla (guerillaone.com) i think. i could be wrong. maybe Graffiti. i guess it doesn't really matter though.

7 is supposed to be the number representation of infinity, so its supposed to mean something like infinite letters. that's what i heard. steal new shit off the hawaii thread.

yeah just a notice to everyone, all those detr/vicious/7thletter/HOD pictures that i posted in both the hawaii thread and Vicious'HODK threads will be deleted from their current server. ill be reupping them to another server soon enough but theyll be gone in the mean time.

so save them now if you want to repost them.

• 4 years later...