THESEVENTHLETTER CREW®

THE7THLETTER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 10till12:00

just caught this closeup on http://paintmyface.puregraffiti.com/ of the unfinished Revok above the westside highway in manhatten.

http://paintmyface.puregraffiti.com/misc/nyc-westsidehwy-revok_x350.jpg'>

crazy to see it like that cause it looks kinda wack - but by the time he finishes it it will look so much doper.

• 2 weeks later...

YANO SAYS!!!...so follow along boys and girls....

who ever keeps saying that,thats not EKLIPSE"theseventhletter"you simply making fools of your selves.....you idiots are talking to the main head of those crews that all of you infact jock....

yo EKLIPSE these fools are fuckin idiots yo....lol

hit me back....

MR.YANOER>R.T.L crew

• 2 months later...

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE DAYS WHEN YOU HAD YOUR CREW AND EVERYBODY IN IT HAD THERE OWN STEELO? FROM GOOD TO BAD. EVERYTHING NOW IS JUST RECYCLED FLAVORS ORIGINALY DONE BY, ZES,AYER,SABER,RTNA, AND PEOPLE ARE STARTIN TO RECYCLE COLT 45. THERES A FEW OTHERS. I PERSONALLY LIKED REVOK STUFF FROM THE EARLY/MID 90'S. WHEN IT WAS ALL HIS OWN. THE OLD CBS,AM7 DAYS.

No matter if the real MSK,AW'S are up on here it don't matter.They get down and have been gettin down for many years.I remember the first time i ran into them cats years ago.They were all cool and still are.I perfered the old styles of Haze,Phable,Crises,Vibe and Bles.They had some sick shit.i will throw some old stuff up for all u lovers shortly..