FUCKING FEMALES!!!!

Guest postaholic

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and beliefs. You're always going to have people who agree or disagree with you, like or dislike what you have to say. Why would you give a poop though, especially on some internet thread?

Personally, I don't like when guys come at me with some silly ass line. I usually roll my eyes and keep on with my business. If they're blatantly are trying to be humorous then I might laugh. I prefer guys to be more sincere about their approach even if all they want is to get laid. Usually a girl knows what's up after a few minutes of conversation depending on the type of flirtting that's going on, sweet and inocent flirtation or sexual undertone flirtation. Oh oh oh!!! and, if you make eye contact with a girl just go up and talk to her!!! There have been numerous times when I'll return the eye contact but they don't have the nerve to approach me so it's a loss for both parties.

Question: Do guys really like or feel flattered when approached by women? What if they're not your "type"?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest postaholic
Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

Question: Do guys really like or feel flattered when approached by women? What if they're not your "type"?

if a girl i liked did that id dam near marry her ;)

yes its cool...

tease i dont kno wyou all that well, but from what i gathered on here is that everyone knows your a good guy and we can all relate. but sometimes it seems like your trying to hard, like saying "off the wall" stuff to make us think a certain way of you, but its far too aparent how you really are. its like sometiems your beign too manly, like" fuck i just want to fuck and i got to paly dis game with this stupid bitch" i know you never really said that but its sound familiar. well anywyas we know your not just a jerk guy who wants to just play gurls. so be your self more and youll be better excepted by the "upper management type" .

well you porbably wont liek what im saying and probably play me off like im a "fagit" but im jst giving my honest opinion, and thats just me.

carry on.

Re: Re: Re: FUCKING FEMALES!!!!

Originally posted by postaholic

are you stupid? that question has about the same amount of relitivity as the one you asked me...

what do you think fucking boogie? id get slapped if i asked a girl... you wanna fuck? least im letting you know what i want?

goddammit tease....i was talking about the white boy slang...your totally off topic, i obviously over estimated your comprehension skills....i try and start an argument and your stupidity fully prevents it...whats wrong with you....

and yes, i use slang on this silly little board, unfortunatly the internet doesnt lend well to sarcasm...

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by el barto

tease i dont kno wyou all that well, but from what i gathered on here is that everyone knows your a good guy and we can all relate. but sometimes it seems like your trying to hard, like saying "off the wall" stuff to make us think a certain way of you, but its far too aparent how you really are. its like sometiems your beign too manly, like" fuck i just want to fuck and i got to paly dis game with this stupid bitch" i know you never really said that but its sound familiar. well anywyas we know your not just a jerk guy who wants to just play gurls. so be your self more and youll be better excepted by the "upper management type" .

well you porbably wont liek what im saying and probably play me off like im a "fagit" but im jst giving my honest opinion, and thats just me.

carry on.

your right for the most part.... but im saying man, i say shit that comes to my mind... sometimes its not the most thought out thing... but that doesnt bother me, if i think it i say it.. cant help it.

blaaa

Guest postaholic

Re: Re: Re: Re: FUCKING FEMALES!!!!

Originally posted by boogie hands

goddammit tease....i was talking about the white boy slang...your totally off topic, i obviously over estimated your comprehension skills....i try and start an argument and your stupidity fully prevents it...whats wrong with you....

and yes, i use slang on this silly little board, unfortunatly the internet doesnt lend well to sarcasm...

shut up bitch... you were trying to make fun of me like i really walked up to chicks and said HEY YOU WANNA FUCK...

then you went on to say shit about the slang...

fuck you bitch

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by boogie hands

alright tease...you win

i cant compete....your razor sharp wit and keen comprehension are just too much for me...

im going to bed

youre so funny man...

:rolleyes:

Archived