Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Canadiano

The Cure

Guest Canadiano

alright, so I know the lead singer is gay. And I like some of the songs I've heard over the past many years. Now, for all you Cure Appreciators, start appreciating, 'cuz the waitress at the bar loves 'em, and I gotta try and impress. This girl is mint. I told her that she sounds like Edith from All In The Family the other day on my birthday, and that was the first time I ever talked to her. She doesn't sound like Edith at all, in fact she has an angelic, soothing voice. It was the alcohol that broke my brain temporarily...

The sexual orientation of the band members is irrelevant. The Cure are very good

And for all you super dominant males in the fifties greaser uniforms, they are also very successful financially. Which makes them "playas" allegedly. So don't be sipping the "haterade"

fuck yeah: I will listen to to some cure anyday... I dont give a shit if they are gay or not, they make good music...

Just like heaven

close to me

pictures of you

friday Im in love

Guest socrates

Eminem's gay and all you listen to him, why would sexual orientation matter.

Guest ilikeskulls.

the cure are one of my all time favorite bands...they're just perfect.

as for him being gay...not true...maybe bisexual..he marred his highschool girlfriend but she passed away at some point. :(

Guest Canadiano

i didn't even actually "know" that he is gay, I just said it 'cuz it would explain a lot. yeah, close to me is good.

Guest Canadiano

and that one that he said was inspired by Aristocats...that cat song...Love Cats, that's it.

lovecats

yeah the cure is cool. reminds me of being little in the 80's with my ant and uncle in their t-top Z28 listening to KROQ and all the punk and new wave 80's type ish. good stuff. ah memories.

Guest platapie

if you have relationship problems , its best not to listen to the cure, for yo umight be crying within 20 seconds:king:

Guest Canadiano

^^ tell me about it (zesto*).

I hope that by being a waitress, she has gotten accustomed to stupid remarks like that, and my idiotic comment rolled off her back. I know a lot of girls who would be seriously insulted by her, and now I'm afraid to go back to the bar I'm a serious regular at.

Originally posted by platapie

if you have relationship problems , its best not to listen to the cure, for yo umight be crying within 20 seconds:king:

Pussy boy...

Mr. Vos

"Boo hoo find anotha bitch to screw!"

ROBERT SMITH IS VERY STRAIGHT, OR AT LEAST SEMI-SQUIGGLY. THE CURE ROCK INDEED!!! AS FAR AS BEING GAY YOU MIGHT BE THINKING OF THE SINGER OF THE FORMER GROUP THE SMITHS (WHOM I ALSO THINK MADE GREAT MUSIC).

robert smith wears a wig. that's ok though, cos the cure rule. love cats do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do love cats do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do love cats do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do love cats do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do love cats.......

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this