surgery sucks... especially when its next to your balls...

Guest postaholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest postaholic
Originally posted by DOLR....LED

I FEEL YA TEASE......

ive had this surgery...twice.....it does suck you cant cough or laugh after it or you fell like your fucking stomch is going to spill out everwhere...ouch..

i have a weak stomach liner i guess from what the doctors told me..i had it done the first time so i was like cool shit looks great now..but then it came back..after a hard days workout in my local gym but ne ways i got like a mesh thing they put in me like a extra liner so ill be good to go now...did you get a liner??and when you laid on your back did that shit go back in you stomach and look normal?dont listen to these idiots in here its not yourstomah/guts inside of your sack it liquid that drain down in after the tearing of the liner it just like a tire that has a blowout...but..your"guts" will eventually get down there and then you have to have some of your "guts" cut out wich that wasnt in effect in your case..so hope you feel better give it a couple of days youll be good to go...alright take it easy......:o

ahhahahaha man, word, its all good over here, today is dayyyyyyyy 2 i think. ive already been walking, went down the street to this party, chilled for a bit, the other night got brains, see my other thread, life is alright.

yea i got that mesh thing to, its suppost to help. its easier than them just sewing it back up, more protection from it happening again. it sucks that yours came back, mine prolly will to if i dont take it easy.

im not suppost to lift like more than 5!!! fucking pounds for 2 weeks and no sports or crazy activities for 3 weeks. soooooooooooooo kinda sucks.

on top of that i walk to school, which is like across a few big parking lots, my apartments are on campus... but its cool. just gotta roll with tha pen an paper for a few weeks. :D

but yea, my liner is all good, i got a good stomach to, its just my right nut grabbed some extra skin i guess when it was coming out way back when. plus im a soldier :king: ill be back in no time! ;)

holla

Archived