KEEP IT GANGSTA

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

I was just wondering...who here used to full on gangbang...the type whereyou sport rags and get into scuffles and pack a gun..knife or straight up fists...i guess i could also say that you could one of a big group or nieghborhood that would kickass...if anybody fucked with you.

if you were a straight up gangbanger...you get extra points.:eek:

!Solano Side!

we were known as bloods, but that was so not true.:rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo, I grew up in a fairly unpopulated area, and we still had gangs, mostly made up of purveyors of drugs and hookers, not straight up hating motherfuckers. For me it was a window into what it's like just fucking up your life. I grew up with people who went down for some fucked-up, hardcore shit later on, well just one, I think, really, the others are still operators last I heard, which was a while ago, I kind of tend not to go there if and when we talk.

Support your local gangster(s).:crazy:

Guest THEdude

my middle school had more gangs than my high school.................

hahaha I was never a gangsta but I used to wear dickies and Rollin' Hard shirts (well I only had one, cause I was a poor gangsta)

but yeah I even had some g nikes

but fuck gangs I was never in one, just a poser I guess lol

Originally posted by THEdude

my middle school had more gangs than my high school.................

hahaha I was never a gangsta but I used to wear dickies and Rollin' Hard shirts (well I only had one, cause I was a poor gangsta)

but yeah I even had some g nikes

but fuck gangs I was never in one, just a poser I guess lol

word, but for me it wasn't the 'rolling hard' shirts - it was the 'homies' shirts... remember with the gangsta dues on the back of the shirt.

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by Grandola

word, but for me it wasn't the 'rolling hard' shirts - it was the 'homies' shirts... remember with the gangsta dues on the back of the shirt.

haha they had those funny names like "La Gata" or some shit

haha talking about homies this dude jose tierra at my school used to wear them haha the most faded fucking homies shirts ever, damn lunch was fun:)

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

In kindergarden i guess you could say i was in a gang. Me and some boys acted like we were ninjas and chased girls around and just jumped off things and acted like a ninja. I usedto wear my shirts backwards because i thought i looked cool. I kept it gangsta when i was 5

i was a pervert gangsta back in kindergarten man!!! i remember me and my friend laid down on the ground in the coat room and had this girl stand over us so we could see up her dress....that was savage.....we also harrassed another girl and we kept pulling up her skirt and shit....we got in trouble and mommy and daddy were quite pissed

Archived