Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Slyle CMC

so i've heard that some of these old cans are worth money? somebody told me rusto avocado white is worth like 100 bucks? any1 kno if there is any truth to this? i got some brand new rusto festival green anybody kno if thats worth anything? can i sell it on ebay? should i?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wtf is this shit, antiques roadshow? people think they smell money and that's the only thing that makes any impression on em? this shit happens every few months, when someone pops onto this thread and wonders out loud.

look around and learn something first, newbie. "someone told me" incredibly sounds about less intelligent here as it does in real life. put it on ebay and find out.

so i've heard that some of these old cans are worth money? somebody told me rusto avocado white is worth like 100 bucks? any1 kno if there is any truth to this? i got some brand new rusto festival green anybody kno if thats worth anything? can i sell it on ebay? should i?

fuk.jpg.41c90885b48283d70a6f4fc5c054c980.jpg

Great collection jib25!

I'm not sure if your being sarcastic, I think he admits to stealing those flicks, but they are nice collections. I wasn't pack rat enough to keep old cans and now I kick My own ass over it!

It's hard to keep paint...

redeyedanimal, that looks like something made between 1992-1996. As far as collecting value you're not going to get much. May as well enjoy using a can of Krylon white from before the quality completely fell off.

Archived