Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cornelius

digging graves with your bare hands

today when i got home from work, i found my 2 pet rats dead on my floor... someone let the dogs in my room and they got in their cage and killed them.... i didn't have a shovel.... so i went out into the woods behind my house and dug with my hands........ it made things seem a lot worse... fun times.. fun times....

Guest SayOne

a father should never have to bury his wife and let alone his own son....aint a day i beleived in god more than stromin normandy with salted meats and rebal yello!!!!

man, my second rat that i had got some kind of fucking crazy disease. a massive hole formed on its stomach, that was constantly bleeding... it died. its name was rat. as was the name of my first rat. i'm creative...

r.i.p man...

you should have a wake and get severely fucking drunk.. then maybe yell at your dogs.

you gonna replace the rats ?

i might get more rats... i was building a milk crate empire for them to live in... i would've finished it tonight.... but instead i had a funeral..

i would, but they're too expensive for me... i should get something that could eat the dogs if they tried anything funny...

digging with your hands must of made it much more real and deep.... RIP THE RATS.... get a mongose they could probably take out a dog

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

man, my second rat that i had got some kind of fucking crazy disease. a massive hole formed on its stomach, that was constantly bleeding... it died. its name was rat. as was the name of my first rat. i'm creative...

damn! the exact same thing happened to my hamster. i thought it was a scab or something, then one sad night i went to feed the little bastard, and there was a giant fucking hole in him!

^^^^ ebola ??!?!

cornelius - get some snakes. that way if your dogs wanna try anything, they get bitten or boa constricted or whatever it is they do.

Guest chicken bone

dude, homegirl i knew two nights ago got her foot bitten by a rat in an alley outside a club.

rabies shot on the whoa!

yeh.. i'm still gonna work on that.. when it's finished it'll be awesome... then maybe i'll get some rats to live in it..

will do... i would've posted pics of the funeral.. but that would've just been wrong.. and it was too dark to take pictures anyway..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this